[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 957

artmedia70:

It all depends on how you yourself understand the concept of 'level bounce'...

The price touched, crossed to one side and immediately crossed back,
The candlestick opened on one side of the level, then the price crossed the level and the candlestick closed on the same side that it opened,
The previous candle opened on one side and closed on the other, and the current candle opened on the closing side of the previous candle and closed on the opening side of the previous candle...
И... You can get the whole suitcase of such criteria... :)

You need to be more specific with your questions...

Thanks for the answer, I just need the technique of writing a simple no return to the round level and the transition to 25 pips and 26 pips is a breakthrough has not yet been able to tell anyone

Vinin:

Are the other levels of interest?

are round levels with 2 zeros

35aleks:

There was a separate branch on levels (round and not so round)

Vinin:

There was a separate thread on levels (round and not so round)

if you could give me the link, i'd appreciate it.

35aleks:

I don't think so. You have to look for it.

35aleks:
Thanks for the reply, i just need the writing technology to avoid the round level and the crossover to 25 pips and 26 pips is a breakthrough.

You write without punctuation - the idea is poorly grasped...

If I understand correctly, when you cross your level and the price goes above (for Buy) or below (for Sell) that level by no more than 25 pips, and then the price returns with a reverse cross of that level in the opposite direction, it should be considered a rebound from the level. If the price crosses more than 25 pips, it should be considered a breakout. Is it so?

If you don't write down exactly what you need, no one will help you. It's easy to help - it's a kindergarten problem...

Any advice... how to apply a mask to an indicator in the code ?

sllawa3:
Please advise who knows... how to apply a mask to an indicator in the code ?

you can do it with this:

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/indicators/iMAOnArray

copy as many indicator values as you need into an array, and then apply iMAOnArray() to the array

No. ...just on a chart we can attach the mask not to a chart but to an indicator in a separate window (in the mask we just choose date in the column Apply to ...) ...but how to do it in a code?

sllawa3:

If you want to implement this in the code, then you need to use an indicator over the data of another indicator via a handle of the indicator, but this is not the case in MT4 - what you write provides the functionality of the terminal.

I wrote how,

you can apply (in the code) indicators over another indicator data via indicator handle, there is no such thing in MT4 - what you write provides the terminal functionality, if you want to implement it in the code - write it via iMAOnArray() or write yourself a similar function, look at my website https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9780

Reason: