[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 682

Why go straight there for a couple of lines?

Help with the indicator at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/127184

vlandex:
Why go straight there for a couple of lines?
No one is persecuting you, but judge for yourself: in one year of being on the forum you have opened thirty-five topics with requests for help, not counting one-time requests in other threads. In most cases you weren't able to use any advice and required only ready-made code. No wonder that the number of people who want to help you tends to zero.

granit77:
No one is persecuting you, but judge for yourself: in one year of being on the forum you have opened thirty-five topics with requests for help, not counting one-time requests in other threads. In most cases you weren't able to use any advice and required only ready-made code. No wonder that the number of people who want to help you tends to zero.
Stop following my statistics!

vlandex:
Stop following my statistics!

Don't be embarrassed by statistics, they simply reflect reality.

And please tone it down. Keeping track of statistics is the right of any user and the duty of a moderator. A moderator has other duties besides this one.

granit77:

You don't have to be shy about statistics, it just reflects reality.

And please tone it down. Keeping track of statistics is the right of any user and the duty of a moderator. A moderator has other duties besides this one.

My tone is fine.

What is this form for then? To redirect to https://www.mql5.com/ru/job?

vlandex:
How to place 4 Sell and 4 Buy pending orders with 50 pips distance from each of them?
The 1st BuyStop is placed at Ask+n, the second Ask+n+50, the third Ask+n+100, the fourth Ask+n+150,

The 1st SellStop order is placed at Bid-n, the second Bid-n-50, the third Bid-n-100, the fourth Bid-n-150.

It is up to you how you add or subtract - either in a loop, or manually. But once the order is set, check its presence in the market

If it is, then increase the distance of next order by 50pp and so on.

Or are you really only interested in the code?

artmedia70:
The 1st order BuyStop is placed at the price Ask+n, the second Ask+n+50, the third Ask+n+100, the fourth Ask+n+150,

The 1st SellStop order is placed at Bid-n, the second Bid-n-50, the third Bid-n-100, the fourth Bid-n-150.

It is up to you how you add or subtract - either in a loop, or manually. But once the order is set, we should check if it is in the market.

If so, increase the distance of installation of the next order by 50 pips and so on.

Thank you!

vlandex:
How to place 4 sell pending orders and 4 buy pending orders with 50 pips distance from each?

If it's not a secret, reveal the secret of the magic number 50pp...

If you do it at random, on the off chance, luck... it's not likely to help... Price will touch the order and go the other way. The next question will be "how to set a locking position", then "how to deal with the lock", then you'll be sent to the appropriate branch, and there... The pig-saurus... ...will be there to straighten you out... :))

I think you must first define the distance of a probable reversal/rebound, determine its beginning and place an order several points above/below the price, and then "manage" this order... And not unthinkingly arrange the grid. IMHO.

Sorry for the off-topic...

Good afternoon.

I have recently entered the foreign exchange market and after trying other people's indicators I realized that I should start with theory. I`ve studied Elliott wave principle, Fibonacci´s relations and standard indicators, my next step is Gann and Murray.

Dear experienced traders, what else do you think a beginner should know in order to master markets successfully? Or will they just go on practicing?

I will continue only with practice. Thank you.

Reason: