[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 685

itum:

Such a question !

I search for orders which are open or pending. If they are available, then I determine which order is buy or sell. Under certain conditions (if one is bigger than the other or smaller than the third) I want to close this order. Change its parameters and open it again.

The problem is that there is always a signal to close the order and to open it. That is why my order is being closed and opened again, and so it opens and closes ... )))

How to solve this problem ? Go to
Print() or Comment() to the graph.

eugggy:
Hello. Can someone tell me how to work with the ZigZag indicator? It has 3 buffers, as I understand they are responsible for lower, upper and current values of the zigzag, but this is just my guess. I want to write an EA that recognizes shapes but I am not able to do it without knowing what values each buffer generates and how to compare them.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7796

There's a ZigZag sourcebook and a description of it here.

IgorM:
output your signals to the log using the Print() function or to the chart using the Comment() function

I have already done so! I do not need it to delete and re-open the order all the time. What I really need is for it to delete and re-open orders using the new parameters. That will be all!

webgreck:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7796

There's a ZigZag sourcebook and a description of it here.

Thanks, I've been here before, the problem is that I don't understand what principle the buffers use to produce values, and there's nothing about it in the article. I get 0 for all buffers, or Low or High bar, or some strange values. I am not interested in ZZ itself, but in the values of buffers ZigZag, LowMap, HighMap, where do they come from?

The question may be off-topic. When I try to save the EA code or compile it, the "Access Denied" window appears, even though I have shared access to the experts folder and the terminal folder. I have to save the code as "Save as ...". I used to have Vista and had no such problems, but now I have Windows 7.

an11:
The question may be off-topic. When I try to save the EA code or compile it, the "Access Denied" window appears, even though I have shared access to the experts folder and the terminal folder. I have to save the code as "Save as ...". I used to have Vista and never had this problem, but now I have Windows 7.
Set admin rights to all folders where the terminal resides... Vista solved the problem this way - here honestly - I don't know, but try...

itum:

Such a question !

I search for orders which are open or pending. If they are available, then I determine which order is buy or sell. Under certain conditions (if one is bigger than the other or smaller than the third) I want to close this order. Change its parameters and open it again.

The problem is that there is always a signal to close the order and to open it. That is why my order is being closed and opened again, and so it opens and closes ... )))

How to solve this problem ? Ga
You might as well put out the code first... You're writing with a pitchfork in your head...

artmedia70:
Set administrator rights to all folders where the terminal resides... In Vista this solved the problem - here honestly - I don't know, but try...

Works the same in Win7, but I haven't reassigned the permissions to the folders and to cancel administration - the result is half a year without viruses, even taking into account that I frequently turn off antivirus for the notebook to slow down less :)

IgorM:

works like that in Win7, but I didn't reassign the permissions to the folders or cancel administration - the result is half a year without viruses, even taking into account that I often turn off antivirus for the notebook to slow down less :)
It turns out that the problem is solved by setting admin rights to folders that were created earlier, before installing Seven? Or is it also necessary to set the rights and the folders created already in the environment of this Windows?

artmedia70:
It turns out that the problem is solved by setting admin rights to folders that were created earlier, before installing sevens? Or should I also set permissions on the folders that were already created in this environment?

this is killed in one fell swoop here: http://imglink.ru/pictures/10-07-10/974f5f88cc8c46110d8bc681b3319253.png

I'm too lazy to figure it out further.

Reason: