[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 338

Attention question:

What could be the error in connecting the EA. The smiley face of the EA is "dull shit" instead of a "positive circle".

I'll tell you right away:

In the settings, the "Allow EA to trade" checkbox is checked.

Where else could I have forgotten to put something else?

PS: The EA itself works fine on another computer... but i just dragged it over to the second computer (it's been running there around the clock)... does not want to change the "smiley face"

thanks!

it is dull if EAs are not enabled. check the same box in Service->Settings->Advisors->Enable EAs

OR

press the button with the unambiguous text "Advisors" on the toolbar

if the Expert Advisor accesses custom indicators, they should be present on the computer in the appropriate compiled form in the folder

if the Expert Advisor accesses the external libraries or dll, check the appropriate checkboxes in the options, libraries should also be present in the appropriate folders, of course.

Good afternoon, could you please tell me if it is possible to deduct one year from the date?

datetime data=D'2009.12.3';

I enter it myself

datetime data=D'2004.12.3';

and this would be

datetime data=D'2003.12.3';

datetime data=D'2002.12.3';

datetime data=D'2001.12.3';

i.e. to deduct one year

2alsu thanks for the tips :)

But the solution turned out to be in an entirely unexpected place...

I had to delete the EAs from the chart and re-hook them... and the smiley became a positive circle :)

vik-777 >> :

Good afternoon, could you please tell me if it is possible to deduct one year from the date?

datetime data=D'2009.12.3';

I enter it myself

datetime data=D'2004.12.3';

and this would be

datetime data=D'2003.12.3';

datetime data=D'2002.12.3';

datetime data=D'2001.12.3';

that is to deduct one year

like this

datetime data1=StrToTime( SrtingConcatenate(TimeYear( data)-1,".",TimeMonth( data),".",TimeDay( data));

respectively write -2, -3 and so on as long as necessary

Xalegi >> :

2alsu thanks for the tips :)

But the solution turned out to be in an entirely unexpected place...

i had to remove the tips from the chart and re-hook it... and the smiley became a positive circle :)

Oddly enough, shit always comes to us from the most unexpected places :))))

alsu >> :

like this

>> respectively write -2, -3 and so on as long as necessary

>> excellent. Thank you very much.

hello!

help:

I have an EA compiled on an account number. How do I transfer it to another account?

Ilyatrader >> :

are there any disassemblers for EAs?

There are!

Gentlemen, I've been struggling with a question. How do I write the following? If the price at xx.xx of the current day is higher than the price at yy.yy of the same day....then...I need these prices to be compared every day. I don't know how to avoid mentioning the date. Tried datetime Time 1=D'().().() 12:00 '; but it doesn't work in tester. Doesn't write errors, but when testing it feels like this time data is just ignored.
Reason: