[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 624

Baltimor:

Hi! Do you think this EA will be profitable:

Buy on a fractal break up - take 5 pips, stop loss 20 pips.

On the sell - vice versa

???

Eagle/Reshka... That's how I would characterise it. For the players it's the right one, I think...
ZS. IMHO

artmedia70:

Can anyone explain where the equity spike on the chart is coming from?

And if the nature of such a spike is clear, is it possible to somehow "catch" it and fix the balance at its apex?

It has nothing to do with the question, but what is this "All ticks method" with "n/a" accuracy?

artmedia70:
Eagle/Reshka... That's how I would characterise it. For the players it's the right one, I think...
ZY. IMHO
Artmedia, after testing, in the tester window there is a button to open the chart. So open it and look at it, you can see everything clearly what and how.

chief2000:

It has nothing to do with the question, but what is this "All ticks method" with an accuracy of "n/a"?

When I saw it myself, I was shocked too. The test was conducted from the beginning of this year until today... If you've seen the earlier pictures from my tests, there the quality of simulation is 90% and the errors of mismatch of graphs is 0... I don't know why it's so with the history of 2010... Maybe someone needs a bite, eh?

Techno:
Artmedia, after testing, in the tester window there is a button to open the graph. Open it and look, you can see clearly what's going on.
Funny... :) ... I've already asked a question here before why my testing doesn't work without visualization or optimization and therefore no charts open. Optimization results are always empty. I have to run tests with visualization and wait for hours until the year is tested... It's the only available way for me to test my ideas... It used to work, and then something somewhere, I don't know, but for some reason someone didn't like something and everything stopped working... :)

artmedia70:
Funny... :) ... I've asked a question here before why my testing without visualization or optimization doesn't work and therefore no graphs open. Optimization results are always empty. I have to run tests with visualization and wait for hours until the year is tested... It's the only available way for me to test my ideas... It used to work, and then something somewhere, I don't know, but for some reason someone didn't like something and everything stopped working... :)
what build ?

artmedia70:
When I saw it myself, I was also shocked. I was running the test from the beginning of this year up to now. If you've seen the earlier pictures from my tests, the modeling quality is 90% and there are no errors of chart mismatch... I don't know why it's so with the history of 2010... Maybe someone needs a bite, eh?

After downloading all the history, you have to restart the terminal, because if the computer crashes or MT crashes, the history (quotes) is lost.

At least this is what I have experienced. If I restart the terminal it does not happen. Maybe there are other reasons.

artmedia70:
Funny... :) ... I've asked a question here before why my testing without visualization or optimization doesn't work and therefore no graphs open. Optimization results are always empty. I have to run tests with visualization and wait for hours until the year is tested... It's the only available way for me to test my ideas... It used to work, and then something somewhere, I don't know, but for some reason someone didn't like something and everything stopped working... :)

That's no way to live... For starters - double left click on the right place in the test chart, and you'll get to the corresponding deal in the "Results" tab, you can see everything there.

And then - read articles about the terminal and the tester, like these and similar from the "tester" section.

Techno:
what build ?

granit77:

This is no way to live... For starters, double left click on the right place in the test chart and you will get to the relevant trade in the "Results" tab, you can see everything there.

Next, read articles about the terminal and the tester, like these and similar ones from the "tester" section.

Oops... Senk Yu :)
Reason: