Equity and balance graph - page 10

Prival писал(а) >>

Right new quarter, did the "whole story", everything is there, thanks. This is the first time I've fallen into this trap :-)

I have not made any deals this month yet.

If you want the indicator to work properly you just need the "Entire history"!

Xupypr писал(а) >>

That's right, that's the way it's designed!

The indicator doesn't "stop" after a while, it just stops working :) Or rather its function is reduced to showing the account history on the chart in the form of equity and balance curves. That's it!

Subsequent ticks are ignored. The indicator simply stops performing any actions. As a script, it works only once.

It is loading for a long time only due to too large history of trades. I will try to optimize the algorithm.

If you want to keep it in your account all the time, the simple "monitoring" will suit you better.

Is there a way to attach the indicator to the chart i.e. to the pair?

Sanya90 писал(а) >>

Is there a way to attach the indicator to the chart i.e. to the pair?

What do you mean? I don't understand what the problem is?

If you want to consider only the current pair, then in the settings Only_Current=true.

Xupypr >> :

It is the "whole story" that is required for the indicator to work properly!

>>'Equity and Balance Indicator' Thank you, Igor!

The new version, with its improved speed and the ability to make do with an incomplete account history.

Thank you, Igor, for the update

And a question right away - is it possible to add the following option to the indicator: start date of calculation of charts' indices?

I.e. the point is as follows: we perform some trades (series of trades), obtain a certain result (passed the "entry/exit" cycle) in equity and balance figures, start a new cycle... And here it would be convenient if the charts were drawn again from zero rather than from the last data after the last trade (-ok)

---

I.e. to be able to specify, for example, BeginDate = D'20081001 2:00, plus setting Zero_Balance = true, get a nice balance and/or equity chart from 2008/10/01 2:00 from zero, regardless of whether there were any trades before that date.

For analysis and visibility, this seems to me to be a very handy option.

My point about the option is that it is not always convenient to use a filter based on transaction history, and if you restart the terminal, this filter is removed, at least for me

The option is handy, it wasn't difficult to add. Here you go, Alexander.

Files:
equity_v7.mq4  16 kb

Oh, thank you very much, off to test it :)

Tested it,
Reason: