[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 630

Недавно здесь кто-то помещал линк на видео - там человек рассказывал что пользуется

Советниками (естественно между ними никакой связи), у которых - в одном 2 параметра, в другом 4 параметра.  

Использует их в торговле различными инструментами. 

- Стало интересно - реально ли это? Есть ли у кого-нибудь какие-то идеи/предположения об используемых в них стратегиях?

chief2000:

Exactly - in one Take and Stop, in the other Take, Stop, Lot and Trall On/Off...

Everything else is inside. That's all you need.

artmedia70:

Exactly - in one Take and Stop, in the other Take, Stop, Lot and Trall On/Off...

Everything else is inside. You don't need more than that.

As an option, it is quite possible.

But to close profitable and unprofitable trades you can also use Fractals, and instead of lots a fixed risk(%) per trade is most likely used.

- Maybe there are some other options? And what about an entry strategy? (ideas)

>>> chief2000 There are a lot of strategies... just testing and coming up with your own...

And I have a question like this:

There are two variables, one is double and the other is int. Is it correct to compare them with each other?

int  Level_new=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL );
//-------------------------------
// .... трали-вали ....

double tp =MathRound(atr*mltp);

if (tp<Level_new)                      // Если Тейк меньше допустимого..
         tp=Level_new;                    // ..то допустимый
   return  (tp);

Here I have tp of double type and Level_new of int type. Can I do it this way?

One more thing...

When testing, I removed all the indices that are automatically loaded from the template (the template has a name of the EA and is automatically loaded during testing).

In the tester's log it constantly writes about the successful loading of the user's inductor and is followed immediately by a record about its deletion... This is the same throughout the whole testing process...

Is it normal or is it a bad thing?

How do I get rid of it?

artmedia70:

>>> chief2000 There are a lot of strategies... Just test it and come up with one of your own...

And I have a question of the following plan:

There are two variables, one is double and the other is int. Is it correct to compare them with each other?

Here I have tp of double type and Level_new of int type. Can I do it this way?

You can, but why? MarketInfo(....) returns type double, save the value in double too, and compare. But there's nothing wrong with it either, it's a valid comparison.

ToLik_SRGV:
You can, but why? MarketInfo(....) returns type double, save the value in double too, and compare. But there's nothing wrong with it either, it's a valid comparison.
I see, thank you very much... :)

artmedia70:
I see, thank you very much... :)

It was a long time ago - I described some problem here, I think it was related to comparing int with double.

It may be difficult to detect it later - it's better to be sure and compare variables of the same type.

chief2000:

It was a long time ago - I described some problem here, I think it was related to comparing int with double.

It can be difficult to detect it later - it's better to be sure and compare variables of the same type.

OK, already changed it...

I have written an indicator like this (see attachment), the day is divided into sessions (Asia, Europe, etc.) and then a line is drawn at the high level of the previous session for the current session.Basically, everything more or less works, except for one-as soon as we get to the weekend, it starts to fail because it can not move the beginning of the session after two days. thought to do so:
if (TimeDayOfWeek (TimeCurr)==0){
Intrday_sess_Start = Intrday_sess_Start-172800;
where timecurr-currenttime to calculate the start / end sessions
Intrday_sess_Start-time of the beginning of the session.If session start time falls on Sunday ( timedayof week(timecurr=0)), then shift the start for 2 days-but it somehow does not work( (what should I adjust?

iBarShift (NULL,PERIOD_M1,SessStartCount)
PERIOD_M1 means that the offset of the bar will be taken from M1, but then why does switching to another timeframe change the values? And how to make sure that the search for the bar offset was carried out only on M1?
would be grateful for help
Files:
vgnrlbzrs.mq4  10 kb
Reason: