[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 631

Hello!

Can you tell me how to set my default settings on an existing indicator. So that on startup, the colours of the lines, etc. will be the colour I need in advance.

SPS.

NOLz:

Hello!

Can you tell me how to set my default settings on an existing indicator. So that on startup, the colours of the lines, etc. will be the colour I need in advance.

SPS.

try to correct, if available, the code of the indicator - right-click and change, in the editor with extern parameters there will be your parameters which you change in the indicator settings window

IgorM:

Try to correct, if available, the code of the indicator - right mouse and change, in the editor with extern parameters there will be your parameters that you change in the indicator settings window

Thank you for your participation!

Only I am a "dummy" and don't understand you.

If you can be more specific.

I have trousers, classic, but I don't like the colour of the pockets, help who can, I won't show the trousers:)

grell:
I have trousers, classic, but I don't like the colour of the pockets, help who can, I won't show the trousers:)
Fiz. address in the studio and a bucket of paint at your place... ;)

NOLz:

Thank you for your participation!

Only I am a "dummy" and don't understand you.

If you could be more specific.

In detail, now in pictures:

Thank you so much!!!

IgorM:

In detail, now in pictures:

Now tell the person about the WEB colour set, otherwise how will he set the colour of the lines???

And how to match the colours specified in the code with the colours he sees in the finished turntable... :)

I have this question:

When entering any data in MetaEditor, such as iSAR(, a tooltip about the required parameters of this or that function is displayed. Trouble is, entering nul.... pops up a dropdown list, where NULL is already selected. Press Enter and it's done... But how do I get the parameter tooltip back? I have to put cursor on function and press F1, not to make mistake with order of required parameters... Please, tell me a key combination that returns a hint... Thank you.

artmedia70:

Now tell the man about the set of WEB-colours, otherwise how will he set the colours of the lines???

And how to match the colours specified in the code to the colours he sees in the finished turntable... :)

I answer at once: may this person know the magic key combination in the form of Ctrl + F1 in any place of the code where he gets confused in his mind
Reason: