[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 626

IgorM:

HELP!

terminal is down - build 226

interesting - runs but only in a minimized window, reinstalling did not help, reinstalling with the removal of everything

what axle? what axle attachments?

try to play with screen resolution, try to pay attention to "taskbar".

A screenshot would be nice too.

DDFedor:

What axis? What kind of add-ons on the axis?

try playing with screen resolution, try paying attention to "taskbar".

Thanks, already found how to reinstall

The deal is this: Win7, terminal shut down emergencyly, through the task manager, then did not start - tried to reinstall, tried the wizard from Windows and the resolution and compatibility

only helped deleting all the information from the registry to search for metatrader

artmedia70:
OK, thanks. Just a question: the DCs offer to work with their accounts on their own terminal - they are all already ground up there. Will I be able to work on the new "old" downloaded one?

I think the sharpening is in the config folder. Replace files with *.srv extension in "foreign" build with your native ones and reload the terminal.

The topic has been discussed many times. If I've described it inaccurately, someone will correct it right away.

Where do I put a file with a .db extension i.e. database?

granit77:

The sharpening seems to be in the config folder. Replace the *.srv files in the "foreign" build with your native *.srv files and reload the terminal.

The topic has been discussed many times. If it's inaccurate, someone will correct it here.

It does not seem to be necessary to replace them. Just add new .srv files and new servers will appear in the list.

Is it possible to link a text marker or text to price and time coordinates rather than statically to the chart window?

Is there a solution for this case?

Andrei01:

Is it possible to link a text marker or text to price and time coordinates rather than statically to the chart window?

Is there a solution for this case?

ObjectCreate   ("asdf",OBJ_TEXT,0,TimeCurrent(),iClose(Sy,1,0));
ObjectSetText  ("asdf","text",20,"Arial Black",Yellow); 

chief2000:

The Expert Advisor has MA_Fast and MA_Slow and it works only when [MA_Fast_Period<MA_Slow_Period].

But during optimization there are combinations when [MA_Fast_Period>=MA_Slow_Period] and in this case we need to avoid

waste time on unnecessary calculations. I.e.

- Question about "return(0)" - is "(0)" necessary or just return or something else?

In this particular case a lot of 0-zero results appear during optimization and I would like not to output them at all.

Thank you!

I replaced "return(0)" with "return", but this did not solve the "problem" - I still see the same 0-zero results after optimization. Is there any solution not to output zeros during optimization?

Thank you!

If you mean the external variables MA_Fast_Period and MA_Slow_Period, there is a solution. If the variables are calculated in the EA, then nothing can be done.

extern int MA_Fast_Period=12;
extern int Delta         =14;
int MA_Slow_Period;

//в ините
MA_Slow_Period=MA_Fast_Period+Delta;
//невозможна ситуация, когда MA_Fast_Period>MA_Slow_Peri od 

chief2000:

Replaced "return(0)" with "return", but this did not solve the "problem" - after optimization you still see the same 0-zero results. Is there any solution not to output zeros during optimization?

Thank you!

I don't know about optimization, but it looks like the return method from the function has nothing to do with your case... The optimizer doesn't care if the called function returns any value to the called function or not.
Reason: