[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 529

Tell me about Ilan - which one works not against the trend but along the trend.

bliznec1986 >>:
если нет возможности ставить нестандартный ТФ в тестере стратегий, то как проверить стратегию с визуализацией и для 10 минуток кпримеру ??...

You can test on non-standard TFs. There is a good article by Integer, everything is explained there. I have used it, it all works, but there is a lot of fuss. But if you really want to, there is no problem.

lexandros >>:

decent писал(а) >>
В тестере нажимаю "Старт", потом "Открыть график" и так несколько раз.
Просматриваю графики не двигая и вижу различия в уровнях открытий и закрытий позиций.
Ни свойства эксперта, ни какие-либо другие настройки не трогаю.

Как это исправить?
Не совсем понял, о чем вы... Но если правильно понял - то на одном и том же таймфрейме - в один и тот же момент времени у вас в тестере разные котировки...

Если так - то это никак не исправишь... Тестер - моделирует котировки внутри бара. Т.е. из истории он получает всего пять параметров на каждый бар - открытие/закрытие, хай/лоу и обьем... Все остальное моделируется генератором псевдослучайных чисел. И при каждом прогоне - котировки внутри бара будут разными...

Not quite right - there is also another parameter - Spread. Changing the spread by 1 pip can turn the results inside out.
MetaQuotes does all sorts of nonsense, but they don't want to add the ability to adjust the spread when testing. They have their own interests.

2 granit77

Thanks. I'll have a look.

Pluton >>:

Сosty, очень признателен за помощь, глубочайший респект (как марианская впадина 11022м). Пожалуйста подскажи ещё как он в будущем расчитывается.

The total of the difference between the closed. - Open including zero, because zero varies and rattles like mad.

It is very bad, though on higher frames >= H4 it may be...

You'd better spend some time on this one, I don't know what to call it =)) (for a moment).

Files:

chief2000 >>:

Не совсем точно - есть и еще один параметр - Спред. Изменение спреда на 1 пипс может вывернуть результаты наизнанку.
MetaQuotes занимаются всякой дребеденью, но возможность регулировать спред при тестировании добавлять не хотят. У них свои интересы.

I disagree... The tester takes the spread from the current spread... I.e. if the spread on EUR/USD =2... and it will be equal to 2 even if it's 1999...
What spread was there - no one knows ... Most likely there was no brokerage company at that time ... So, the spreads aren't stored in the history and are taken by the tester directly from the MarketInfo variable. By the way... The same is true for stopleaves ... (and other similar variables). Try to run a test advisor in the tester that will place an order at 5 pips away from the current price - if there's news in real time :) and stop leaps grow 10 times higher (in many brokerage companies) - the advisor will refuse to place orders even in the tester ... So these variables are not stored anywhere and are taken directly from the real current situation...

lexandros >>:

Не согласен... Тестер берет спред из текущего... Т.е. если в данный момент спред например по евре/баксу =2. он и будет равен 2 на всей истории хоть 1999 года...
Какой там спред был - никому не известно... Так как скорее всего в то время и ДЦ то такого не существовало... Так что спреды в истории не храняться и тестером беруться напрямую из переменной MarketInfo. Кстати... то же самое касается и стоплевелов...(и других подобных переменных). Попробуйте даже в тестере запустить пробный советник который будет выставлять отложник скажем на расстоянии 5 пипсов от текущей цены - если в данный момент в реальном времени идут новости:) и стоплевелы вырастают раз в 10 (в очень многих ДЦ) - советник откажется выставлять ордера даже в тестере... т.е. эти переменные не храняться нигде и берутся напрямую из реальной текущей ситуации...

It is not about the spread changing on the history during the same testing. But if you run the tester twice, it may well be that the spread on the broker's server will change and the results of the tests will be different and therefore this parameter should not be discounted.

chief2000 >>:

Речь не об изменении спреда на истории в процессе того же самого тестирования. Но если запустить тестер дважды, вполне может быть что спред на сервере брокера изменится и результаты тестирований будут различны и потому нельзя сбрасывать этот параметр со счетов.

Totally agree... There seems to be talk of keeping the spreads in the general OHLC model... but so far imho only talk... let's wait and see...

costy_ писал(а) >>

The total of the difference between the closed. - Open including zero, because zero varies and rattles like mad.

It is very bad, though on higher frames >= H4 it may be...

You'd better spend some time on this one, I don't know what to call it =)) (for a moment).

Costy, thank you very much for the indicator! As for my indicator, you're right, it's absolutely unsuitable for practical use (as it is terribly overdrawing everything), but it is interesting to me in terms of theory, how this difference is calculated beyond the zero bar on the +6th or +10th for example. The one that clings to the price looks like its continuation so for me the main question is what kind of "powerful" regression it is :-)).

Pluton >>:

Costy, большое спасибо за индикатор! По поводу моего индикатора Вы правы для практического применения он абсолютно не подходит(т. к. жутко все перерисовывает), но он мне интересен в теоретическом плане как эта разность расчитывается дальше за нулевым баром на +6-ом например или +10-ом. Тот который цепляется к цене выглядит как её продолжение поэтому для меня главный вопрос что это за такая "мощная" регрессия:-)).

This is far from regression =))

just uses drawShift = 14 put value = -14 and it starts rattling already on history =))

In normal calculation methods it is not recalculated on every tick per = 14 bars of history,

but the basis of the indicator is the sum of price changes for the per period, i.e.

per = 4

0 bar open=4 klose=4

1 bar open=2 cloze=4

2 bar open=3 cloze=2

3 bar opener=0 cloze=4

count 4-0 + 2-3 + 4-2 + 4-4 = 4 + -1 + 2 + 0 = 1

at 0 bar the cloze is constantly changing and it turns out that when you change 0 bar by one, the "momentum" value increases by 1

and finally, why is it shaking

we add to the values at each bar the value of the "pulse"

was (4,-1,2,0) and became (5,0,3,1) and shift the whole thing on drawShift.

"how this difference is calculated beyond the zero bar" - it is not, it is calculated before the zero bar.

If you think it is peeking into the future, I can assure you it is not, be it a tester anything.

Reason: