[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 478

Vinin >>:
...Значит не тот счет пополнил. Даю правильный...

+1

Vinin >>:

Значит не тот счет пополнил. Даю правильный

)))))))))))))))

Good evening.
Can you tell me what the following log entry means: 2010.03.12 19:11:29 Old tick GBPCAD240 1.54421/1.54503

Please give some advice via icq skype or mail agent... I'm starting to study MQL4, trying to understand the code of the well known cluster indicator by Semen Semenych. I need a detailed comment on the code. I am certainly looking for some comments, not free of charge. If you are ready to help, please send me a message in person.

Could someone please tell me if they have encountered this problem:

For example, the moment of signal activation on the one-minute timeframe is defined with one-minute accuracy and is equal to 05:13.
I want to simply and easily, using the initial value, convert it and determine the time of the signal activation with the accuracy of
to the current timeframe M5/M15/M30/H1/H4/D1/W1/MN, on which our indicator is attached.
So, the time of signal activation with the accuracy of M5 will be 05:15, for M30 it will be 05:30, etc.

How can this be done?

MoneyJinn >>:
Подскажите, может кто-нибудь сталкивался с такой задачей:

Например, момент активации сигнала на минутном таймфрейме определен с точностью до минуты и равен 05:13.
Требуется просто и легко, используя исходное значение, преобразовать его и определить момент активации сигнала с точностью
до текущего таймфрейма M5/M15/M30/H1/Н4/D1/W1/MN, на который подвешен наш индикатор.
Так момент активации сигнала с точностью до M5 будет 05:15, а для M30 будет 05:30 и т.д.

Как это можно сделать?

I.e. do you need the time of the bar (it is a multiple of the TF) where the signal came from?

If so, there is already a solution in my question.))

MoneyJinn писал(а) >>

How can this be done?

Try on the first tick of a new bar, it will be different for each timeframe.

Roger >>:

Попробуйте по первому тику нового бара, для каждого таймфрейма он будет разным.

Yes, it seems to be simpler - the timing of the trade is known. If so, the timeframe will be as follows:

Time[iBarShift(NULL,tf,DealTime)]
where
tf - the required timeframe,
DealTime - time (with date) of the deal

I'll say it again!
Good evening.
Can you tell me popularly, what does the following inscription in the log mean: 2010.03.12 19:11:29 Old tick GBPCAD240 1.54421/1.54503
Doesn't anyone have any thoughts.

I've had it up to here with this question. You type in old tick here in the search engine and read, read, read.

Reason: