[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 480

Guys...all searched...can't figure out "either I'm a fool or the skis aren't going right".
Is there such a thing as a set? The X variable needs a range of 1...5. What does it look like? Help me out...

Kogalym >>:

Написал советника который при TP открывает ордер в ту же сторону, а при SL открывает ордер в противоположную, но не как не могу вставить функцию Мартингейла и возврат к первона

чальному лоту! Может покажете куда должна вставляться эта функция!

I didn't really remove any unnecessary code, so maybe there's something extra left over.

Files:

No one responded. I'll say it again, for good luck.

All the EAs are on the same account and none of them write anything about themselves in the terminal comment. Therefore all the trades are in a pile and it is not clear who made them. What should I do and where should I do it?

VAM_ >>:

Никто не ответил. Повторю, на удачу, ещё раз.

Все советники висят на одном счёте и ни один не пишет о себе ничего в comment терминала . Поэтому все сделки в куче и не понятно кто их сделал. Что и где посоветуете прописать?

Use the Magic Number in the EA.

StatBars >>:

Лишний код не особо удалял, поэтому может что-то лишнее осталось.

Thank you very much! I'll look into it now=)

Lex1 >>:
Ребята...всё обыскал...не могу понять "либо я дурак, либо лыжи не едут".
Есть тут такое понятие как множество? Нужно в переменную X забить диапазон от 1..5. Как это будет выглядить? помогите...
int x[6],i;
for(i=0;i<=5;i++)
x[i]=i;
for(i=0;i<=5;i++)
Alert(x[i]);

Write a value from 0 to 5 in increments of 1 to an X buffer with 6 memory locations.

See "Working with arrays" https://book.mql4.com/ru/variables/arrays.

VAM_ >>:

Никто не ответил. Повторю, на удачу, ещё раз.

Все советники висят на одном счёте и ни один не пишет о себе ничего в comment терминала . Поэтому все сделки в куче и не понятно кто их сделал. Что и где посоветуете прописать?

Simply in each EA in the trading function "EA X/Ashi No. 1"

OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, LotsToBid,  NormalizeDouble(Bid,Digits), Slippage,  SL, TP, "Советник ХАШИ №1", STUPID, 0, Red);

Write in the comments what's what.

VAM_,
If you want to distinguish the orders visually on the chart - add code so that each EA leaves some object (e.g. an arrow) of a certain colour at the order opening point...

And if you need to distinguish them on a software level, use MagicNumber.

I am trying to work with the FANN library. I am in the following situation - I am installing the library following the recommendations in M.Voloshin's article. I download the attached FANN-EA Expert Advisor and try to run it strictly according to the parameters described above. The result, for example, (not the first one) - 2010.03.15 04:37:14 There were 5108 passes done during optimization, 5108 results have been discarded as insignificant. I changed optimization parameters, changed anything, restarted EA (working with FANN_EA and NeuroMACD) ... I don't even get a report file, the optimization chart is empty. I am still using my forex robot but I don't know what is the reason for it, please tell me what is the reason. I am going to repeat just in case - ALL settings were taken from appropriate articles and Expert Advisors were taken from the same articles. Please help !!!!!

How to correctly get rid of
OrderClose error 4107
invalid price 1.52491000 for OrderClose function

lots=UseLots();
if (lots==0) return(0);
i=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,UseLots(),Ask,slippage,Ask-StopLoss*Point,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,EA,magic,0,Blue);
respectively
i=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,UseLots(),Bid,slippage,Bid+StopLoss*Point,Bid-TakeProfit*Point,EA,magic,0,Red);

Reason: