[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 475

Techno >>:

ну вот тебе инопростейщий пример скрипта, где в будующее небольшая линия рисуется

Thank you!
It only draws from the last bar
I have to find out how to check it by time, so it would be drawn from the beginning of the next day to the end of the next day, no matter when I attach it to the chart.

I can't figure out how to do it :(
if i would like to use it as a bar chart, or it may not be so?

For example, I will use it only on a 15-minute timeframe
it would be easier to calculate from which candle I pinned on the chart and so on ...
is it possible?

Although in principle, if you can find out the current server time, it's easy, just add the missing seconds to the current time and that's it :)
you need to read up on how to get the current time

sipulpa писал(а) >>
Although in principle, if you can find out the current server time, in principle, everything is also simple, add the missing seconds to the current time and that's it :)
>> you gotta read up on how to get the current time.

you need to enter the price, and it build a line from the beginning of the day to the end of the day through the price, right?

Techno >>:

тебе нужно что вбиваешь цену, а он строит линию от начала текущего дня до его конца, через эту цену, так?

No it's not... I need to enter a price and it draws from the beginning of the next day to the end of the next day through that price

sipulpa писал(а) >>

no not so... I need me to enter the price and it draws from the beginning of the next day to the end of the next day through that price

>> is that okay?

Files:
002_2.mq4  1 kb

Techno >>:

так сойдет?

It does not draw, or rather, I see in the object that the line appeared, but it is not visible on the chart and for some reason it does not ask me to enter the price by hand

I was stupid about not asking the price :)
I missed #property show_inputs

but I still can't see the line on the chart :(

Sorry I'm dumb :) time for bed.
yeah that's what i need!!!! thanks buddy!!! i almost blew my brains out today :)

sipulpa писал(а) >>
I was stupid about not asking the price :)
missed #property show_inputs

but i still can't see the line on the chart :(

Do you enter the price? It's 0 by default. Here's a more advanced version, don't forget to enter the price
Files:
002_4.mq4  1 kb

Hello, I have a question; are EAs able to analyse the same currency pair on different timeframes
Reason: