[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 474

Techno >>:

под данными подразумеваешь High и Low? Тогда так
double x=iHigh(NULL,15, i )
Low также, это для м15

Thank you, but where exactly would your code be inserted in my code? What will it look like?

Techno >>:

имеется в виду индекс бара, если бара нет, то вернется код ошибки.

If a bar is missing, the iBarShift function, depending on the exact parameter, gives an error or an offset of the nearest bar.

Does anyone really know what the nearest bar is? Nearest to what?

viktors писал(а) >>

Thanks, and where exactly to insert your code in my code? How will it look like?

you put Hihg[a] and Low[b] in place of Hihg[a] and Low[b] also do

MoneyJinn wrote(a) >>

When the iBarShift function is missing, depending on the exact parameter, it gives an error or shifts the nearest bar.

Does anyone really know what the nearest bar is? >> Nearest to what?

Nearest means in the range from the given one to the existing one towards zero, so I hope it is clear.

Techno >>:

вставляешь заместо Hihg[a] и Low[b] также делаешь

Thank you)

Hello!
Can you please tell me how to draw horizontal bars for the next day?
It doesn't matter where the price will be taken from and it will be used to draw the segment from a file or entered manually...
I understand that it is drawn through OBJ_TREND but how to set coordinates of the beginning and the end of the next day????

sipulpa писал(а) >>
Hello!
Can you please tell me how to draw horizontal bars for the next day?
I don't care where the price is coming from and I'm drawing the segment from a file or entering it manually...
I understand that it is drawn through OBJ_TREND but how to set coordinates of the beginning and the end of the next day????

maybe it's about vertical lines? You'd better attach a picture of what you need

Techno >>:

может речь о вертикальных линиях? Лучше прикрепи рисунок, что нужно

for example in the OLI indicator this is implemented

there are either blue lines or yellow rectangles that are long for a trading day, not just horizontal.
i need to draw several prices
and the script will draw levels for the next day on them

did i explain?

Now I understand, as you probably know, these lines are built on two points, find the price and time of the first, as well as the price of the second, and to make the line go to the future, you have to calculate the time of the second point, for this define the reference point and add a period, for example, the current time is exactly 12 hours, and you want to get 0 hours next day, for this you just write Time[0]+43200, 43200 is 12 hours in seconds. got it?

Techno >>:
теперь понятно, как наверное знаешь эти линии строются по двум точкам, находишь цену и время первой, а также цену второй, а чтобы линии ушла в будущее надо посчитать время у второй точки, для этого определяешься с точкой отсчета и прибавляешь период насколько надо продвинуть вперед, например, текущее время ровно 12 часов, а нужно получить 0 часов следующего дня, для этого просто пишешь Time[0]+43200, 43200 - это 12 часов в секундах. понятно?

Well, it's not quite clear yet, but at least it's some information :)
I'll try to beat it...
Thank you!!!

sipulpa писал(а) >>

It's not quite clear yet, but at least it's some information :)
I'll try to beat it...
Thanks!!!

Here's a simple example of a script, where in the future a small line is drawn

Files:
002_1.mq4  1 kb
Reason: