[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 421

sergeev, thank you for your advice, problem solved.

sergeev >>:

исправить алгоритм расчёта линий и пивота

No other options?

What other options do you have? if you know the calculation algorithm, change it so they don't redraw. or just ignore changing them.

sergeev >>:
а какие ещё варианты? если значете алгоритм расчёта, то меняйте его, чтоб не перерисовывались. или просто игнорируйте их изменение.

That's the problem, the calculation algorithm is too complicated. How can you ignore this change? The TP automatically changes when the indicator is redrawn. I am attaching the code just in case, but it's still raw and there is a small error in the opening algorithm. I haven't even written OrderModify anywhere.

Files:
murrey.rar  20 kb

Good day to all! I am testing an EA in real time on a demo account (the terminal is running 24 hours a day). I have a question! Metatrader is able to issue statistics on really working EA on the basis of those operations, which he did (of course I do not mean back test here)? THANK YOU ALL!

This is a completely silly question:

In the terminal, in the chart window, in the upper left corner there is a pair name (e.g. EURUSD) and next to it there are 4 numbers (prices), which look like Ask and Bid but are slightly different from them. Question: What are these prices?

Mathers >>:

Ну совершенно глупый вопрос:

В терминале, в окне графика, в левом, верхнем углу пишется название пары (например EURUSD) и рядом - 4 числа (цены), которые как бы похоже на Ask и Bid но немного отличаются от них. Собственно вопрос: что это за цены?

Open High Low Close the current bar, hence the variation.

forum members, can you suggest a code, a new bar when checking the code or not, to make the EA work only on bar openings.

Summer >>:
форумчане, подскажите код, новый бар при проверке кода или нет, что бы сделать советник рабочий только по открытиям бара.
datetime bar;
int init()
{
   bar=0;
}

int start()
{
   if( bar<Time[0])
   {
      //новый бар - делаем что нужно
   }
   bar=Time[0];