[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 302

agent000 писал(а) >>

Do you have any problem with a program that sends a text message when a certain price is reached?

Get yourself an investor. Not only will he text you, but he will also send a hit man when a certain price is reached.

costy_ писал(а) >>

Texting is not an option, it's either work or no work, there's no other option.

"I always take with me ..." =)) a laptop with netA connection + battery

All right. Thanks again. Much obliged.

Gaz590 >> :
Hi there was one build mt4, but it stopped working, I put another, but it does not have indy/// please advise how do I put them or what build to put 4to it Indy were put on. Thanks in advance p/s downloaded from the site can not put

Uninstall MT4 (uninstall.exe) (save /experts, /history, /profiles, /tester)

Delete the folder TERMINAL

Install from scratch, just copy the BASE back and overwrite it!

That's it.

Greetings all!

I'm using the Alert function to display a text alert and noticed a box storing old messages, it looks like this:

The box displayed by the Alert function

Question: Is there any way to make the window not contain anything other than the current message, as it's a bit distracting?

How can I move all StopLosses to the price of the last open order and then move the last order to the penultimate StopLoss.

Sincerely Alexander.

DDFedor >> :

the comment was only left in the wastebasket... dig in... h ttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120169/page14

OK. Thanks for the tip!

I have this problem: The EA does not open an order every time all the conditions for opening are met.

What could this be due to?

Perhaps requotes? - Sometimes they can reduce the number of online trades by almost 2-3 times (compared to a tester, for example)

Please advise whether it is possible to add an indicator to the chart without giving out signals that have already passed?

In my case, I add it to the chart and it starts displaying the signals that have already passed, while the time in the window shows the current time

How can I implement this idea?

Lextasy >> :

How can this idea be implemented?

Check the bar of signal occurrence. If it is 0 or 1 (it depends on the implementation of the indicator) signal, if not - silence.

Reason: