[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 300

Gaz590 >> :
>> Induks for short timeframe advise if someone got good results 1m-1h Thank you very much.

For short timeframe use optimized for your profit sliding average GBP JPY M5 using SMA(55) from 9:00 to 20:00

and where to get it SMA(55)

costy_ >> :

For short timeframes, use the GBP JPY M5 sliding average optimised for your profit using the SMA(55) from 9:00 to 20:00

Where do I get the SMA(55)

Gaz590 >> :

>> where to get it SMA(55)

SMA(55) is

costy_ писал(а) >>

Attach files at the bottom it says:

"Attach file:"

In settings:

TM_this_your_frame = "Setting 0-current chart frame, 5,15,30,60,240";

I figured out that it's not so easy to change, it doesn't see lower and upper timeframes, it keeps on seeing D1. I don't know what the problem is I don't see bars below D1 for some reason, when I switch timeframes

no idea what to add?

agent000 >> :

Good afternoon need your help who understands this I think many well-known indicator MARKET PRICE would like to fix his code, who understand it to all data have changed by timeframe ie if H4, it showed his data if H1, the problem is that it only shows D1 all the rest must be distinguished inconvenient, I think it is a one-minute help if you can, I can not understand where to write it to change the switching timeshare

Thanks in advance.

I do not understand the question, just add the changes,

it is M5 GBP JPY

Separate data for each frame, nothing needed to be changed initially!!!!

costy_ wrote :>>

Attach files at the bottom it says:

"Attach file:"

In settings:

TM_this_your_frame = "Setting 0-current chart frame, 5,15,30,60,240";

see what doesn't change.

I can't get a picture.

The bottom line is that on yours (221,27) the current price and when you switch this data does not change look at different timeframes (7084-price to high 7232 - price low ) is not to shield them on your drawing

agent000 >>:
costy_ писал(а) >>

Прикрепляйте файлы внизу написано:

" Прикрепить файл:"

В настройках:

TM_это_ваш_фрейм = "Настройка 0-текущий фрейм графика, 5,15,30,60,240";

сомотрите что не меняется

The indicator is optimised for different frames and it should not change its readings by switching frames.

It has the author's tactics to display the market situation.

Please formulate ( reformulate ) the question!

This is what I want him to do
Reason: