[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 301

Hi!

I need an EA which dragged closed orders into open ones from the history.

The order was closed and it immediately opened with the same stops, at the same price and to all of them.

I have no idea how to write a ready code.

I think it is not difficult for a professional.

I think it is not difficult for a professional.

I just don't want to take too long and optimise my work, is there anything I can do?

agent000 >> :

Top values are calculated at 1440 min.=1 day=24hours can I change to customizable this all?

costy and how to understand the sliding with a correction of 55 (period) I can't understand

Hello, I used to have one build of mt4, but it stopped working, I put another, but it will not work/// please advise how I can put it or which build I should put 4to it would work. Thanks in advance p/s downloaded from site can not put

agent000 >> :
>> I just don't want to take too long, I want to optimize my work, is there anything I can do?

Try this.

Files:

costy_ писал(а) >>

Try this.

>> this is the one. I don't know how to thank you. >> thank you.

Gaz590 >>:
costy ну и как понимать скользящию с поправкой 55(период) не могу понять подскажи

Buy breakthroughs (candle closes, or better the max min) upwards and downwards given the general trend!

Reason: