[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 298

costy_ >> :

Add the full code, if you don't want to show your idea, change the criteria, for example:

But without seeing the whole picture it is impossible to tell where the artist went wrong.

Guys! Write in a bigger font!

It's awkward to read - the font is too small...

costy_ писал(а) >>

Add the full code, if you don't want to show your idea, change the criteria, for example:

But without seeing the whole picture it is impossible to tell where the artist went wrong.

Dear...
if your monitor is so big that this is the only font you can see then congratulations, but please understand us too who have tiny monitors and understand that only one letter of your post fits on the screen...
if your eyesight is not good at all and you have a "weird" monitor, we're sorry for your loss...
If neither, change the font on your browser... thank you...

Roman. >> :

EA code complete in mt4 doc, exactly question about criterion, everything else as MACD_Simple. Are the search conditions min and max correct?

Forrim писал(а) >>

Hello forum members, I've started to study TS quite recently and I have a question for you. I saw an Expert Advisor called EURONIS on a well-known website. By searching on Google I found several positive reviews and none negative. In the same Google had a link to this forum with topic under discussion for this advisor, which expressed skeptical opinions, but the topic was apparently deleted (now search on the site did not yield anything).

That is why I want to know what this EA is? Does it bring stable profits? Are there any of you who traded it on real account? I am waiting for your comments.

Thanks in advance.

The commentary was left in the recycle bin... Dig around... h ttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120169/page14

DDFedor >> :

Dear...
if your monitor is so large that only this font is visible to you, congratulations, but also understand us who have tiny monitors and understand that of your posts only one letter of your message fits on the screen ...
if your eyesight is not good at all and you have a "weird" monitor, we're sorry for your loss...
If neither, change the font on your browser... >> thank you...

Standard 17'' tube monitor, I can see everything perfectly (thanks for the comment DDFedor)

rid >> :

Guys! Write in a bigger font!

It's not easy to read - the font is too small...

In the browser, hold down the Ctrl and roll the mouse wheel (helps :))

I'm doing just fine. But your posts (only yours) I (and not only me) have 1.5 cm letters on my screen

So, you need to spin it.

Roman. >> :

EA code is complete in mt4 doc, exactly the question about the criterion, everything else as MACD_Simple. The search conditions min and max are correct?

I couldn't find the full EA code in mt4 doc, only three indicators in the profile.

I advise to use alert with criterion data output to see where the error is.

Looped seems to be correct, add full code to quickly find the error.

costy_ писал(а) >>

I need an indicator that works in M5 window but extracts H1 to calculate MA

I need the indicator to be updated with every successive tick on M5.

>> Thank you.

Try this one

Reason: