[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 305

Techno >> :

Rebooting, instead of recompiling the indicator (the one that does everything completely by itself), did not lead to anything?

Here is the second indicator which should, in theory, do the calculation itself. I'm puzzling over what to add or correct in the code, so that I don't have to constantly press compilation.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| v11.mq4 |//| Copyright © 2008, MetaQuotes Software Corp.|| http://www.metaquotes.net |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property copyright "Copyright © 2008, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property link "http://www.metaquotes.net"#property indicator_chart_window//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator initialization function |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int init(){//---- indicatorsIndicatorShortName("v11");//----return(0);}//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator deinitialization function |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int deinit(){//----Comment(");

//----return(0);}//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator iteration function |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int start(){int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
//----double b3=iCustom(NULL,0,"v22",DeepPink,0,0), b4=iCustom(NULL,0,"v22",DeepPink,1,0), d3=iCustom(NULL,0,"v22",DeepPink,0,0), d4=iCustom(NULL,0,"v22",DeepPink,1,0);double a9=..............., a10=.................., d10=.................., d11=.........................;Comment("\n ",a9,"\n ",a10,"\n d10 ",d10);//----return(0);}//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

Alexandr24 >> :

Then I will describe the process in details. I change the datetime value (current date) in the first indicator in MetaEditor and press compile, all ok, the first indicator is drawn, the second indicator does (should do without my intervention) the calculation using some parameters of the first indicator and displays a message using Comment (this is its main task), after compiling the first indicator, the second one shows the result without taking into account changes of the first indicator, but when I compile the second indicator, everything works properly, until the moment I need to change the datetime value of the first indicator.

automatic compiling maybe https://forum.mql4.com/ru/3802, but it can be simpler:

in the first indicator add extern int Data.

In the second Data take, for example, from the vertical line.

indicator_separate_window void Display indicator in a separate window

How to make indicators appear in 3 different windows?

I have them in one separate window.

Vladimir11 >> :
indicator_separate_window void Display indicator in a separate window

How to make indicators appear in 3 different windows?

I have them in a single window.

Write 3 different indicators.

Is it possible to delete all pending orders that have not opened so far?

Or only one at a time, by specifying a ticket?

TheXpert писал(а) >>

Write three different indicators.

Genius. Exactly ).

Hi all!!!!!! I'm new!!!!Can I join the class? =0)Guys, I have a question: what is in your opinion the most worthy advisor? And I must be dumb, I have not figured out how to put the downloaded indicator or advisor in the program.Suggest who can=0)Thanks in advance.

just-me >> :

Is it possible to delete all pending orders that have not opened so far?

Or only one by specifying a ticket?

Or in what is "Pending order expiry time" measured in OrderSend()?

gabriel777 >> :
Hi all!!!!!! I'm new!!!! Can I join the class? =0)Guys, I have a question: what do you think is the most worthy advisor? And I must be dumb, I have not figured out how to put the downloaded indicator or advisor into the program.Tell me who can=0)Thank you in advance.

The downloaded indicator must be placed in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - FXstart/experts\ here

Reboot MetaTrader and that's it!

just-me >> :

The downloaded indicator should be placed in C:Program Files/ MetaTrader - FXstart/experts here

Reload MetaTrader and that's it!

Thank you very much!!!! What Expert Advisor would you recommend?

Reason: