[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 146

Urain писал(а) >>

Semyon Semyonych...

PS If it had been longer I wouldn't have bothered, you were lucky.

Like, condescending?

Roger >> :

>> Like, condescended to?

>> yeah.... >> like...that.)

Roger >> :

Like, condescended to?

Like how many times has it been said, look in the depths of the forum, search rules.

And PS because I once tried to help with a similar problem, with a code 10 times longer, for 3 days I struggled,

I solved it, and I didn't even get a thank you. (since then I don't even look at long codes)

I was wrong, I agree, I stand corrected.

Urain писал(а) >>

Like how many times has it been said, go to the back of the forum, search rules.

What search? This is a sandbox. This is where people come, eyes wide open, crying out "Help! And here everyone helps willingly, expecting nothing in return.

Urain >> :

Like, how many times has it been said, go to the back of the forum, search rules.

I don't know if search rules. at some point, yes, but not always!

Roger >> :
What search? This is a sandbox. This is where people come, eyes wide open, crying out "Help! And this is where everyone helps willingly, expecting nothing in return.

But that's no excuse either, .... to run straight through the search engine shouting "Help"!

In general, this thread is a strong relief for the forum and I think it should be moved to "red triangles with !

I don't want it to ever go down.

And on the specific problem of improperly spaced brackets, it probably needs an article, but I'm bored, someone write one.

The problem has been raised more than once in this thread.

Urain >> :

In general, this thread is a strong relief for the forum and I think it should be moved to "red triangles with !

so it never goes down.

The problem of mis-spaced parentheses in particular may need an article, but I'm too bored to write one.

The problem was raised more than once in this thread.

I've finally decided for myself that I'm going to fight with parentheses simply by moving from function to function.)

but it would be a good idea to move it to the important ones!

Hello.

I am just starting to learn MQL4. I have a question: how can I track the formation of price patterns? How to do it technically? For example: I want my EA to track ABC within the M15 frame and open a position at 161.8 from A.

NTH писал(а) >>

Hello.

I am just starting to learn MQL4. I have a question: how can I track the formation of price patterns? How to do it technically? For example: an EA within an M15 frame should track ABC and open a position at 161.8 from A.

This is another level question. It is better to create your own topic.

Reason: