[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 56

satop >> :

>> create a graphical object.

...like a rectangle? And what coordinates should I set for it to fit exactly on the candle?

luka >> :

...like a rectangle? What are the coordinates to set it so that it lies exactly on top of the candle?

>> the coordinates of the candle.

Reshetov >> :

The coordinates of this very candle

Give a concrete example, please.

luka >> :

>> Give me a concrete example, please.

see code base there are plenty of examples,

Or do you expect them to look for you?

Yeah, I looked... I didn't find anything specific... I'll look again.

luka >> :

Please give a concrete example.

See the code of the Heiken Ashi indicator. Comes with MT4

luka >> :

Example in the picture.

If I'm not mistaken in the drawing of Morin's Fibo Cat fan? :)

How are they, do they work?

A few years ago, Maureen got a big head start on them, and then... >> disappeared without a trace.

zfs >> :

Can you give me a more detailed answer? I need one indicator to be able to display both in a separate window and in the price chart.

The indicator in a separate window on the main chart can only draw objects - arrows, ticks, trend lines, etc.

Indicator lines cannot be drawn.

Objects are created with ObjectCreate() function, good luck.

satop >> :

Insert what you want in the order opening condition.

if(Cls_B || Cls_C) открываем ордер

Cls_B and Cls_S allow to close a position and they cannot contradict Opn_B Opn_S. Here we need to write a time series in the code which would mark the bar where the Buy or Sell order was opened and where it should be closed so that no more positions are opened during this period((

Hi, could you tell me if it is possible to change the colour of the indicator? Suppose there are two moving averages with different periods in the main window. Thank you

Reason: