Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 264

barabashkakvn:

You can go like this:

Step one:How to open a demo account with MetaQuotes-Demo
Step two:

3. And here's the result: history is available for EURUSD, M5 since 2001 (I'm tired of rewinding the chart further on).

How to get data not in graphical form but in text form ?

aest:
how to get data in text form instead of graphical form ?
For example: Main menu > File > Save... Or simply press Ctrl + S.

How do I correctly align the price universally?

For example: we need to align the stop loss/TP/limit order for different instruments:

- EURUSD five/quadruple digits

-FORTS currency futures (no comma)

-CFD on shares cent (two decimal places)

-CFD on futures sypes (minimum price step 0.25)... And there is also 0.25 with an offset (0.13; 0.38; 0.63; 0.88)

How do I do this correctly?

There must be a standard function a la NormalizePrice(Symbol(),price)

barabashkakvn:
Either a comma is missing here, or I can't catch the thread of thought.
And the fact that the site is "MQL5.com" does not prevent it (this site) from having content dedicated to MT4?

No_blame:
The fact that the website is "MQL5.com" does not prevent it (this website) from having content dedicated to MT4?
It all depends on the subject - if your question is about MQL4 specifics, you'd better search for answers and questions at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum, if the question is about general and similar aspects of MQL4 and MQL5, you can do it here.

I just unsubscribed from a signal, I signed up for another one in MQl5. When I went to my terminal, I found a totally different signal in my "navigator" window, which I unsubscribed from a few weeks ago. I can'tcopy trades from the new signal, but I cannot unsubscribe from the old one.

Fry:

How to align the price in the right way universally?

What do you mean by "align"? Normalize the mantissa by the number of decimal places? - That's what the NormalizeDouble function is for. If something else, describe it in more detail.

account type standart, how to set leverage, or is it already fixed here then where to find out, thanks

_Sana_:
If you have a trading account, how do I set the leverage, or is it already set here, where do I find out about it?
Changing your leverage is only a matter for the organization with which you have opened a trading account.

Does the strategy tester take into account swaps??? If not, is it possible to get the results of the strategy tester including swaps???

Reason: