[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 108

granit77 писал(а) >>

You can't. Firstly, I don't know how, and secondly, there are already those written by those who are smarter.

Thank you so much!!!

I dug all over the internet and couldn't find it...that's what I need!!!!

I made this EA, but it keeps popping up on this one for some reason

2009.05.28 03:05:14 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 2057 at 2009.04.21 09:00 exceeded)

I tried to re-download history or something to try, but it did not work.

I would trade on real account though.)

I don't have a problem with it - can I try it in my tester? Maybe it will work for you?

I wonder what the output turned out... ( Although I've changed a lot of parameters while adapting them to the story - they may have errors in the deal logic, but if so write to me at least what I've screwed up - I'll correct it)

Thanks in advance)

Files:

If a broker/dealer has a rollover, how are trades closed at the end of the day - by sequence number (SEL_BY_POSITION) in ascending order? i.e. if I need to compare a reopened trade with an open one, I can connect them from day to day by sequence number?

Hi all! I am new here, could you give me a hint? I opened a demo account with several EAs, and now I opened a real account and want to put one EA there, and with a smaller bet. QUESTION! How should I make when I move from demo to real account, there will be different values (in Expert Advisors) and number of Expert Advisors? Is it possible? I`ve tried everything.

beruk >> :
if my broker/dealer has rollover, how will the deals be closed at the end of the day - by the serial number (SEL_BY_POSITION) in ascending order? it means, if I need to compare re-opened deal with opened one, I will be able to connect them from day to day by serial numbers?

This is what my broker writes about it. And all the subtleties can only be found out by experience.

Rollover ("RO") takes place at 01:00 Moscow time.
When RO occurs, the ticket is closed and another one is opened, the number changes, the magic number remains intact, and the comment (for the closed one) is added with a [swap] line. Newly opened ticket's comment is invariant. Until the next RO.

What should be done to make indicators "restart" after each new bar... or how to solve this problem --- There are 3 MAKDacs on the chart of EuroJena... The only way to solve this problem is to look at the indicators, and to compare them with each other. What do I need to prescribe in indicators? Or in an Expert Advisor, so that it would adequately read the data?

Shniperson писал(а) >>
What should be done to make indicators "reload" after each new bar... or how to solve this problem --- There are 3 MAKDacs on the chart of EuroJena... In my experience, I've found some problems with MAKDs on the chart, such as: 1 indicates EURJPY, 2 indicates EUROBucks, 3 indicates EURJPY, but after a few bars EUROBucks and EURJPY indicators start to run inadequately (because of this I have to remove them and put them back). What do I need to prescribe in indicators? Or in an Expert Advisor, so that it would adequately read the data?

It can be done. Both in the indicator and in the EA.

Hi, can you advise a young and inexperienced person :))

I have an Expert Advisor, but it works on the principle that the first trade I make, indicating that it is time to trade, and then it does everything :)

Is it possible to implement? How to test it? If I press trade when I run it on historical data, it will do real trading, but not on historical data :)

:))

SKYspb писал(а) >>

Hi, can you advise a young and inexperienced person :))

I have an Expert Advisor, but it works on the principle that the first trade I make, indicating that it is time to trade, and then it does everything :)

Is it possible to implement? How to test it? If I press trade when I run it on historical data, it will do real trading, but not on historical data :)

:))

It is possible. And there are examples. I have a similar one in my toys.

Vinin >> :

It can be done. Both in the indicator and in the EA.

How to do it? What should be changed in this MACD code?

#property indicator_separate_window
#property indicator_buffers 2
#property indicator_color1 DarkKhaki
#property indicator_color2 Red
#property indicator_width1 2
//---- indicator parameters
extern int FastEMA=12;
extern inttern SlowEMA=26;
extern inttern SignalSMA=9;
//---- indicator buffers
double MacdBuffer[];
double SignalBuffer[];

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Custom indicator initialisation function |
int init()
{
//---- drawing settings
SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);
SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_LINE);
SetIndexDrawBegin(1,SignalSMA);
IndicatorDigits(Digits+1);
//---- indicator buffers mapping
SetIndexBuffer(0,MacdBuffer);
SetIndexBuffer(1,SignalBuffer);
//---- name for DataWindow and indicator subwindow label
IndicatorShortName("USDJPY("+FastEMA+", "+SlowEMA+", "+SignalSMA+")");
SetIndexLabel(0, "MACD");
SetIndexLabel(1, "Signal");
//---- initialization done
return(0);
}
//| Moving Averages Convergence/Divergence |
int start()
{
int limit;
int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
//---- last counted bar will be recounted
if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;
limit=Bars-counted_bars;
//---- macd counted in the 1-st buffer
for(int i=0; i<limit; i++)
MacdBuffer[i]=iMA("USDJPY",0,FastEMA,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i)-iMA("USDJPY",0,SlowEMA,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);
//---- signal line counted in the 2nd buffer
for(i=0; i<limit; i++)
SignalBuffer[i]=iMAOnArray(MacdBuffer,Bars,SignalSMA,0,MODE_SMA,i);
//---- done
return(0);
}

Reason: