[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 103

Rita >> :

So why are the tests different?

And what should I do to make them not differ?

Due to illiteracy, I cannot give a complete answer. Only one thing is obvious, the next design is bound to give different results.

Hbid_= High[iHighest("EURUSD_FX",PERIOD_M5,MODE_HIGH, Cbar,0)];
Lbid_= Low [iLowest("EURUSD_FX",PERIOD_M5,MODE_LOW, Cbar,0)]; 

Because High[index] is time series array, which contains maximal prices of each bar of current chart (including current timeframe).
And index (iHighest) is always taken from M5. Therefore, prices will be taken at different times on different TFs.

Are there any shortcuts for drawing shapes (lines, rectangles, etc.),

Switch the mouse to Crosshair mode, etc.? If not, will there be similar in version 5?

Thank you!

granit77 >> :

... Only one thing is clear, the following construction is bound to produce different results.

Because High[index] is a time series array, containing maximum prices of each bar of the current chart (including current TF).
And the index (i.e. iHighest) is always taken from M5. That is why prices will be taken at different time on different TFs.

I finally figured out how to :

Hbid_= iHigh("EURCHF_FX",PERIOD_M5,iHighest("EURCHF_FX",PERIOD_M5,MODE_HIGH, Cbar,0));
Lbid_= iLow ("EURCHF_FX",PERIOD_M5,iLowest ("EURCHF_FX",PERIOD_M5,MODE_LOW,  Cbar,0)); 

Rita >> :

Finally figured out how to do it : ...

There you go. "Mama, mama." (с)

Hello, I am trying to work on Alpari Micro. Due to problems with the 224 build, I am using a previous version of Metatrader, downloaded from another broker, having put Alpari Micro in the server column. The platform is not working properly and I have to close the platform and restart Metatrader. Internet is working fine, what can be the problem? Can i use it as a support for my account?

Sergey007 писал(а) >>
Hello, I am trying to work on Alpari Micro. Due to the problems with the 224 build I am using a previous version of Metatrader, downloaded from another broker, having put in the server column the data of Alpari Micro. The platform is not working properly and I have to close the platform and restart Metatrader. Internet is working fine, what can be the problem? Can i use it as a support for my account?

MetaTrader 4 build 222 from March 17th

see if this helps!

Hello.

I'm really annoyed by this. After opening a new account today at a new DC, I downloaded MT4 and

dragged 2 or 3 of my EAs over there.

But. After I pressed START on the tester, I got this:

Bild as the original (221) when installing. And the updated - 224.

Compilation does not help.

I have already seen questions on the exact same situation here. But all I saw were questions.

There were no answers.

Especially strange that silent administration and developers.

Maybe after all, they will answer, what is it out of their design?

What should I do with "it" now?

How do I work with EAs ?

I don't think the admins will answer. That's why I'm asking everyone who knows - how to deal with it ?

Countrywise. Erase all *.ex4 files in scripts, indicators and EAs and reload MT.

Thank you. I'll give it a try now.

//------------------------------------------

Yes, it worked. The experts are working.

I don't understand, I made a construction to delete the script after launching, after the line "\\experts all lit up green, except ex4, it is black, including the closing bracket is also green, although the construction works fine

bool Delete= DeleteFileA(TerminalPath()+"\\ experts\\ scripts\\"+WindowExpertName()+".ex4");

Holy moly, and here correctly lit as it should be, what the hell is wrong, it is not dangerous after all removal of the file?

Reason: