[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1035

Can you tell me if it is possible to control the crossing of lines in the assessor?

costy_:
I suggest differently, 0.1-0.4s is about a tick, change the ask of the whole market overview per tick.

Thank you very much! Can we make it so that when the price changes upwards, one signal will sound, when the price changes downwards, another one will sound? If we change the parameter Time, say, to 0.3s, then the calculation will be made for this time or less (until conditions are met)? Or is the calculation unit still tic, then why time?

fx_max:
Can you tell me if it is possible to control the crossing of lines in the assessor?

you can :) search for it...

costy, I'm not talking about the function, I'm talking about the shifter bar. objects can be shifter -1 and further below zero, I'm interested in what the minimum is

Aleksander:
you can :) search for it...

You may even know, by giving a "search" in your hands, where to find trading signals. CODBASE DO NOT! Thank you in advance for your answer... :)

trading signals? for ... .... if you do not have your own head :) - If you don't know how to trade, look for other games, not Forex...

play poker for a couple of years at least :)

fx_max:
Can you please tell me if it is possible to control the fact of crossing lines in Expert Advisor ?

As an example:

double ML=iStochastic(NULL,0,5,3,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,1); - Main line
double pML=iStochastic(NULL,0,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,2); - Main line on previous bar
double SL=iStochastic(NULL,0,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_SIGNAL,1); - Signal line
double pSL=iStochastic(NULL,0,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_SIGNAL,2); - Signal line on the previous bar

if(pML<pSL && ML>SL ) - Buy or close buy signal.

if(pML>pSL && ML<SL ) - Signal for buying or closing.

The same for other indicators...

Aleksander:

trading signals? for ... .... if you do not have your own head :) - If you don't know how to trade, look for other games, not Forex...

play poker for a couple of years at least :)

Aleksander:

trading signals? for ... .... if you do not have your own head :) - if you don't know how to trade, look for other games - not forex...

Play poker for a couple of years at least :)

IT DIDN'T WORK... HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN...

You're not very nice, Alexander.

People like you are taught to be nice, polite and polite to people...

The most important thing is straightforwardness, and how others perceive what is written - as rude, impolite, etc. - their problem
Reason: