[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1038

costy_, but I did set the rectangle to one of the points beyond the 0 bar

001:

Can you tell me where I can get a script (or something else) that saves the optimisation results to a file?

You can use " P1","METHOD","profit","loss","polojitel","otric" to save the results to a file.

Or right-click on the results and save them as a report.

int init() {
   file = FileOpen("cpedHee#.csv", FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE|FILE_READ );
   FileSeek(file,0,SEEK_SET);
   FileWrite(file,"P1","METHOD","прибыль","убыток","polojitel","otric");
   FileWrite(file,"","","","","");

return (0);
}

void deinit(){
   FileSeek(file,0,SEEK_END);
   FileWrite(file,P1+";"+METHOD+";"+прибыль+";"+убыток+";"+polojitel+";"+otric);
   FileClose(file);
}

eddy:
costy_, but I did set the rectangle to one of the points farther back than the 0th bar.

in what way?

barshift shifts the existing bars here and there, but not in the future... what's not clear!?

DhP:

Unconvincing...

This thread has been around for over 2 years and is just for any question no matter how ridiculous it may seem to someone.

If you're too lazy to answer a question, you'd be better off being lazy to give an answer that isn't expected...

As a newbie here on the forum, I was sometimes just embarrassed to ask some of the questions that bothered me. I used to search the whole site and only when I realized I couldn't find a single thing, I would ask them.

Now, however, we sometimes observe an interesting trend of newbies being more demanding in getting answers to their urgent questions. As if all the rest have to roll up their sleeves and do nothing, and start competing for the fastest and most correct answer...

As for trading signals and trading on them.

I suggest to everyone who wants to do this - you drop the equivalent of 20,000 roubles on my Z-purse and you get trading signals from me within six months.

The percentage of hitting the target with such signals is about 80-90% ... Except that some unsuccessful signals can drain not the depo, but all that you have earned so far.

Honestly and to the point. Do you agree? Now do you understand the essence of trading on other people's signals?

costy_:

in what way?

set a time that is longer than the time of the 0th bar

artmedia70:

As a newcomer to the forum, I was sometimes embarrassed to ask some of the questions that bothered me. I used to search the whole site and only when I realised I couldn't find anything did I come back here with a question.

Now, however, we sometimes observe an interesting trend of newbies being more demanding in getting answers to their urgent questions. As if all the rest rolled up their sleeves and do nothing, they have to rush into the competition for the fastest and most correct answer...

As for trading signals and trading on them.

I suggest to everyone who is interested: just drop an equivalent of 20,000 rubles on my Z-purse and get my trading signals for half a year.

The percentage of hitting the target with such signals is about 80-90% ... Except that some unsuccessful signals may drain your depo, but all you have earned before.

Honestly and to the point. Do you agree? Now do you understand the essence of trading on other people's signals?

Now, however, we sometimes observe an interesting tendency for newcomers to become more demanding in getting answers to their urgent questions.

You're exaggerating and deluding yourself. You are like the stale old men who say things were better in their time. Also, just because you were embarrassed to ask a question doesn't mean it's embarrassing.

As if everyone else, roll up their sleeves and do their business and rush to the competition for the fastest and correct answer ...

The thread does not force anyone to give an answer. Everyone has every right to read and leave the question unanswered. But no one here has the right to answer a question posed (even incorrectly) rudely, for that is exactly what no one expects from you.

Now do you understand the essence of trading on other people's signals?
"
Alien" signals are certainly not needed by anyone, but reliable ones are for everyone. I assume that you haven't read the topic carefully, otherwise you wouldn't have written about it.

DhP:

You are exaggerating and deluding yourself.

Everyone has every right to read and leave, leaving the question unanswered.

Do you follow the correlation of the psychosomatic stability of newcomers, given time, of this thread!?

Why don't you follow your own beliefs and impose them on others!?

eddy:
set a time that is longer than the time of the 0th bar
That is the answer to your question.

costy_:

You can do this with "P1","METHOD","profit","loss","polojitel","otric" what you want to save to a file.

Or right-click on the results and save them as a report.

I can't compile it. Could you please show me an example.

costy_:

Do you follow the correlation of the psychosomatic resilience of newcomers, given time, of this thread!?

Why don't you follow your own beliefs and impose them on others!?

I don't understand your question. And please elaborate on what beliefs I impose on others.