[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1029

draw a line from the trend start bar to the trend end bar, find extrema at the lowest possible ff

eddy:
draw a line from the trend start bar to the trend end bar, find extrema at the lowest possible timeframe
That makes more sense

ZS - do you know where the end of the trend will be? - Or are you just going through history?

Aleksander:

writing to you for free - va.dshpfgck feushrof ypsafgcm jk.p fckjpg f.kofkndfl ofckfou VOo...

almost like va.dshpfgck feushrof ypsafgcm jk.p fckjpg f.kofkndfl ofckfou VOo...

if the current trend is a constant shifting of the 2nd (right) end to bar 0, trawl in short:)

Then let me ask you another question - what do you need it for? - What do you want - in a global sense?

make secret calculations in a trend :D

and if you put print in the indicator, where do you see what's displayed?)

eddy:
if the current trend is a constant shifting of the 2nd (right) end to bar 0, trawl in short:)
void start(){

int shift=1; //и в цикл while
  int bar1=iBarShift(0,1,iTime(0,0,shift),true);
  Alert(TimeToStr(iTime(0,0,shift),TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS));
  //if(bar1<0&&IsConnected())continue; // это если цикл while и есть связь
  int min_bar1=iLowest(0,1,MODE_LOW,bar1-shift,shift);
  int max_bar1=iHighest(0,1,MODE_HIGH,bar1-shift,shift);
  double min=iLow(0,1,min_bar1);
  double max=iHigh(0,1,max_bar1);

Alert(" min_bar1 на минутке "+min_bar1+" /// max_bar1 максим на минутке "+max_bar1+"/// min минимум это "+min+"/// а max максимум это "+max);
}

How is it decided by you, I wonder?

What exactly is solved? Your function calculates min_bar1 on the minute and mine calculates the minimumf and then the extremum

eddy:

make secret calculations in a trend :D

but if you put print in the indicator, where do you want to see the output?)

two possibilities :) - in the terminal there is a tab called Experts - you can see the Print results there

or - after you close the terminal - in the folder \experts\logs\20101212.log - there's a log file - print results are stored there too :)

Reason: