[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1041

costy_:
Can you tell me what neural networks are in five words, vector data ... I read the rest and see the figure ;)))

You can't do it in two words. Try to start with the simplest one - perceptron. Read it somewhere here or on Reshetov's site.

Then it will be easier to move on to neural networks.

Thanks, I'll start with the perceptron.

double a=NormalizeDouble(Ask,Digits);
double b=NormalizeDouble(Bid,Digits);  

for(cnt=0;cnt<OrdersTotal();cnt++)
   {
  OrderSelect(cnt,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);
   if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol())
      {
      if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)
         {
         if(TrailingStop>0 && b-OrderOpenPrice()>Point*TrailingStop && OrderStopLoss()<b-Point*TrailingStop)
            {
            OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),b-Point*TrailingStop,OrderTakeProfit(),0,Blue);
            return(0);
            }
         }
      if(OrderType()==OP_SELL)
         {
         if(TrailingStop>0 && OrderOpenPrice()-a>Point*TrailingStop && OrderStopLoss()>a+Point*TrailingStop)
            {
            OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),a+Point*TrailingStop,OrderTakeProfit(),0,Red);
            return(0);
            }
         }
      }
   }
It says: OrderModify error 1. But not all the time :(. Help!

fraktalas:
Writes: OrderModify error 1. But not all the time :(. Help!

If unchanged values are passed as function parameters, an error1 (ERR_NO_RESULT) will be generated.

The modification was not necessary.

Before modification check the difference between modifiable parameters, then there will be no error.

costy_:

If unchanged values are passed as parameters to the function, there will be an error1.

stupidly so:)

costy_:

If unchanged values are passed as function parameters, an error1 (ERR_NO_RESULT) will be generated.

The modification was not necessary.

Before modifying, check the difference between the parameters to be modified, then no error will occur.

How do I do this?

any :D

Get the parameters of the order using an appropriate function and check if they correspond to those you want to set, if they do - get out :)

eddy:

any :D

Get the parameters of the order using an appropriate function and check if they correspond to those you want to set, if they do - get out :)

Ladnenko no one will write it for me :D, thanks for the tip at this late hour :)

Well, I've almost written you everything, just need to translate it into another language:)

Dear guys, can you explain why in this code (closing orders) the order is first selected by SELECT_BY_POS,

and then the same order is SELECT_BY_TICKET ? how does it work?

Print (Symbol(), " START CLOSING BUY LINE");
string symbol = Symbol();int cnt;
for(cnt = OrdersTotal(); cnt >= 0; cnt--){
OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);
if(OrderSymbol() == symbol && OrderMagicNumber()==Magicbuy) {
ticketbuy=OrderTicket();OrderSelect(ticketbuy, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_TRADES);lotsbuy2=OrderLots() ;
double bid = MarketInfo(symbol,MODE_BID);
RefreshRates();
OrderClose(ticketbuy,lotsbuy2,bid,3,Magenta);
}

Reason: