[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1040

granit77:

DhP, stop fluttering in the workplace thread or there will be an org chart.

:)

You're good at persuasion...

costy_:

I found this date...

ok thanks)

costy_:

The unit of calculation is not tic, but the pause time between recalculation. the shortest pause time and so that the terminal does not load the system.

For example, I added alert to make it clearer (when you understand it, you can delete this line from the code).

Cool! You have helped me a lot! How can I change the signal and select the one I want?

DhP:
...You know how to persuade...
I know more than that, I don't like to show it.

granit77:
I am able to do more, I wouldn't like to show it.

Now that's an unnecessary post...

globad:

Awesome! You've been very helpful! How do I change the signal and choose the one I want?

It's in the code.

PlaySound("alert.wav");
Change "alert.wav" to the one in the Terminal\sound folder\you can copy your file there but convert it to wav format.

Oh and turn off in the event settings to allow unchecked.

001:

I can't compile it. Could you please show me an example.

This is for a non-standard approach, something that is not in the optimizer report. file here terminal\tester\files

Save the report from "Optimizer results" save as>>

Files:

costy_:

There in the code.

Change "alert.wav" to the one in the Terminal\sound folder\you can copy your file there but convert it to wav format.

A and turn off in the event settings to allow unchecked.

Got it! THANK YOU!

Could you tell me what a neural network is in five words, vector data comes in ... I read further and see a figure ;)))

costy_:
Could you tell me what neural networks are in five words, input data vector ... further I read it and see the figure ;)))

if in five words - GA is a super-fast calculator )) here is a good code https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9729

and the "grids" themselves, using GAs, can memorise some sequences and then play them back, memorisation is learning

like this

Reason: