[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1000

Can you tell me if I uploaded the entire archive of quotes, recalculated all the TFs, and when testing the Expert Advisor, setting the period 01.01.2010 to 30.11.2010 - the test does not show the results, why?

Layra:
Can you tell me if I uploaded the entire archive of quotes, recalculated all the TFs, and when testing the Expert Advisor, setting the period 01.01.2010 to 30.11.2010 - the test does not show the results, why?
maybe a bug in your EA.

Just yesterday everything was working with the same advisor, could it be because of the switch to another month ?

Layra:
Just yesterday everything was working with the same advisor, could it be because of the switch to another month ?
Well, if the EA says that it only works in certain months, then yes, it's because of the month change...

add the ability to optimise the sliding period in my robot has anyone tried it?

gawrik:
has anyone tried to add the ability to optimise the sliding period in my robot?
First of all, you need to phrase your question correctly. There are a lot of these moving averages with different periods and at different timeframes, what exactly do you want to optimize?

gawrik:

there are four sliding ones,

well that's about it, the rest is up to you
Files:
1.mq4  4 kb

Hello, I would like to ask people can you help me find a simple strategy to bring at least $10 a day? And I googled all over nothing good, I did not find it. I really need your help .....

Techno:
well that's about it, the rest is up to you

thank you

Nenovich:
Hello, I would like to ask people can you help me find a simple strategy to bring at least $10 a day? And I googled all over nothing good. I really need your help .....
i need your help,please.))))
Reason: