[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 530

Lupatik писал(а) >>
Hi all, sorry for being off-topic, but I also want to test my ideas on the computer, but I have no programming skills. I use Gordago Forex Optimizer. I have no idea how to use it. Thanks in advance!

I can offer my Expert Advisor for testing of ideas and strategies in the Strategy Tester in the accelerated mode.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9625

costy_ писал(а) >>

This is far from regression =))

just uses drawShift = 14 put value = -14 and it starts rattling already on history =))

In normal calculation methods it is not recalculated on every tick per = 14 bars of history,

but the basis of the indicator is the sum of price changes for the per period, i.e.

per = 4

0 bar open=4 klose=4

1 bar open=2 cloze=4

2 bar open=3 cloze=2

3 bar opener=0 cloze=4

count 4-0 + 2-3 + 4-2 + 4-4 = 4 + -1 + 2 + 0 = 1

at 0 bar the cloze is constantly changing and it turns out that when you change 0 bar by one, the "momentum" value increases by 1

and finally, why is it shaking

we add to the values at each bar the value of the "pulse"

was (4,-1,2,0) and became (5,0,3,1) and shift the whole thing on drawShift.

"how this difference is calculated beyond the zero bar" - it is not, it is calculated before the zero bar.

If you think he is peeking into the future, I can assure you that is not the case, be it a tester anything.

Costy, just MEGA!

The EA cannot close/open a position (no price).

To check this problem, I wrote an EA that opens/closes a position when a new bar appears and found significant gaps on some days. I am using Alpari's brokerage system.

Is this problem solvable or not?

Please advise
Print("bid1=",Bid);Sleep(10000);RefreshRates();Print("bid2=",Bid);
Why does the price always stay the same? What happens if there is a tick during sleep?

1Serg >>:
Советник не может закрыть\открыть позицию (нет цены).

Для проверки этой проблемы написал советник открывающий\закрывающий позицию при появлении нового бара. и обнаружил по некоторым дням существенные пробелы. Пользуюсь ДЦ Альпари.

Эта проблема решаема или нет?

No, but you can always wait and open later.

Use the forum search!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/105903/page2

d22 >>:
Подскажите
Print("bid1=",Bid);Sleep(10000);RefreshRates();Print("bid2=",Bid);
Почему всегда цена остается одинаковой? Что происходит если во время сна приходит тик? как сделать правильно?

Because the Sleep() function cannot be called from custom indicators, or simply the price has not changed =))

costy_ >>:

Потому что Функцию Sleep() нельзя вызывать из пользовательских индикаторов, или просто цена не изменилась =))

is called in by the councillor!!!

d22 >>:

вызывается в советнике!!!

This is correct if the EA is in real time,

If the Bid does not change within 10 seconds or if it changes it comes back.

The script should be thrown on the chart ...

costy_ >>:

Все правильно если советник в реалтайме,

разве не бывает такого что бид не меняется в течении 10 сек или меняясь возвращается обратно.

скрипт по выбрасывайте на график ...

Start()
{
static bool f=1;

if(f==1)
{
Alert("bid1=",Bid);
f=0;

Sleep(30000);
RefreshRates();
f=1;

Alert("bid2=",Bid);
}
}

I don't understand anything. Such code on the tester always gives the same bid1 and bid2, It cannot be the same price for 30 sec.

costy_ >>:

Нет, но всегда можно подождать и открыться попозже.

Пользуйтесь поиском по форуму!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/105903/page2

So that's the thing, I can't close for hours! The consequences of error 136 can be very unfortunate.

I've read this thread, there's no answer, the last post with a similar question was written on 10.10.08

Repeated the question in that thread.
Reason: