[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 527

fraktalas >>:
Здраствуите!
Непойму, в чем праблема, толи значения неперебрасываютса из цикла толи я в цикле ошибку сделал. Помогите, пожалуста!

You are confused about loops, use only loop for

int i, Counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
   i=Bars-Counted_bars-1;

while(i>=1)//назначение этого цикла не понятно == пока i>=1 будет выполнятся следующий цикл, почитайте учебник и разберетесь
      {
      for(int a=0; a>25; a++) //ошибка начало a=0; далее a>25; условие ложное - выход 
      {
       CCM=iCCI(NULL,0,PerCCI,PRICE_TYPICAL,a);
       if(CCM>0 && CCM>max)CCM=max;//max of old bars
       if(CCM<0 && CCM<min)CCM=min;//min of old bars
      }
      Использую min и max>>
      i--
      }  
I advise you to do the following
int start()  {
//----
   int i;
   int counted_bars = IndicatorCounted();
   int limit = Bars-counted_bars ;  
//----
//+--описание что делаемм----------------------------------------------------------------+  
    for ( i=0; i<limit; i++){ 
       CCM=iCCI(NULL,0,PerCCI,PRICE_TYPICAL,i);
       if(CCM>0 && CCM>max)CCM=max;//max of old bars
       if(CCM<0 && CCM<min)CCM=min;//min of old bars
      }
      Использую min и max>>

Post the full code, writing about a piece of code whose essence of work is not clear is very difficult!!!

Don-Kapucino >>:
Кто может помочь, может кто то ето делал? как бы сделать несколько горизонтальных линий отталкивающихся от дневного открытия например на 3 пункта вверх и на 3 пункта вниз в индикаторе? Такое возможно или нет? Да жалко я не программер(( За раннее благодарю

плюс индикатор доброго человека

I've redone it a bit.

Oh, I almost forgot, check out this one https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9566

Files:

After optimising an EA or a test, the parameters (.set-file) have to be saved in a file.
Unfortunately MT4 doesn't remember the last directory and every time I want to save a .set-file, I have to "re-run" through many directories to find the one
where I want to save the last set-file.
- Can MT4 be reconfigured to remember the last directory for saving the set-parameters?
Thank you!

Pluton писал(а) >>

Please, advise which formula is used in this indicator, especially the one that clings to the price.

People!!!!!!! Why can nobody help you explain!!! Maybe I'm in the wrong thread, poke the nose in there to whom to turn.

chief2000 >>:
После проведения Оптимизации Советника или Тестирования необходимо сохранить параметры (.set-file) в файл.
К сожалению в МТ4 последняя директория не запоминается и каждый раз нужно заново "пробегать" кучу директорий, чтобы найти ту,
в которой я хочу сохранить последний .set -файл.
- Можно ли перенастроить МТ4, чтобы запоминалась последняя директория для сохранения set-параметров?
Спасибо!

As always it's easy, create a shortcut to the required directory using the Windows tools and voila, click the shortcut and you're there =))

Dear forum members, could you please tell us if it is possible to disable indicator readings, which are displayed to the right after the indicator name

Pluton >>:

Народ!!!!!!! Почему никто неможет помочь вы объясните!!! Может я не в той ветке, ткните носом туда к кому обратится.

The formula has an error and there is an error in the code, but for each bar it summarizes the difference between closing and opening for a certain per period.

useSignal2 = 1 //shows difference between close and open of each bar (statistics =))

useMA = 1 //simple moving average of the main line of the indicator with period maPeriod.

Designed for sideways movements (not for forex rather commodity markets).

costy_ >>:

Как всегда все просто, создаем ярлык необходимой директории средствами виндовс и вуаля, клацаем по ярлычку и мы там где хотели быть =))

It's a good idea, but I thought maybe by changing a parameter in some .ini file of MT4 (or something like that)
could solve it in a more standard way. Thank you!

fraktalas >>:
Здраствуите!
Непойму, в чем праблема, толи значения неперебрасываютса из цикла толи я в цикле ошибку сделал. Помогите, пожалуста!

Logically it makes more sense to assign min and max to CCM

if(CCM>0 && CCM>max)max=CCM;//max of old bars
       if(CCM<0 && CCM<min)min=CCM;//min of old bars

mx-sunny >>:
Уважаемые форумчане, подскажите пожалуйста, етьли возможность у МТ отключать показания индикаторов, которые выводятся справа после названия индикатора

There is no such possibility in the terminal itself, but in principle anything can be done programmatically:) The only question is whether the effort involved is proportionate to the usefulness of the result.

Reason: