EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 152

19DDT92

I will give you one piece of advice - it will save your nerves and money! - NEVER LOOK AND LISTEN TO ANYONE!!! - PREDICT YOURSELF !!! IF YOU FAIL - QUIT IT.....

it's not the forecasters who will do the trading for you )))) it's you who will do it yourself.... good luck ...

wrong:)))) only 0.6=)))

19DDT92:
sorry:))) 1.28) I meant)

I think so today... but how it goes... this is the market... the situation is not easy....

We're just sort of exchanging opinions here...

thanks for the tip)

We should take advice : "Don't listen to anyone !" ?

pretty controversial)))))))))

Lesta:

We should take advice : "Don't listen to anyone !" ?

pretty controversial)))))))))

that's for sure ))) but...

but if one were to cling (and gut-pick) like this to a predictable couple... like words, manners, spelling .... and not just here... everyone's cuts would have been much better... imho all of course...

And to answer the question, does the graph repeat? It's just that I've read in a book, and it's written in more than one, that the graphs repeat from time to time, has anyone noticed this?

Vizard:

that's for sure )))) but...

But if one were to cling (and gut-pick) like this to a predictable couple... like words, manners, spelling .... and not just here... everyone's cuts would have been much better... imho all of course...

Excuse me, I must have made a bad joke, I didn't mean to offend you or pick on your words.

What's fun for me is the advice : "Don't give advice!")) and no more.

* good mood in the morning.

19DDT92:

And to answer the question, does the graph repeat? It's just that I've read in a book, and it's written in more than one, that graphs repeat from time to time, has anyone noticed this?

It happens sometimes,too..... but very, very rarely....

19DDT92:

And to answer the question, does the graph repeat? It's just that I've read in a book, and it's written in more than one, that graphs repeat from time to time, has anyone noticed this?

I see school holidays are in full swing!
Reason: