[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 497

lexandros >>:

Простите, а это что вообще такое?

It's kind of like closing an order on the market when it reaches a given profit, but without the docs seeing that my order will close there in the +.
I am not a programmer myself ((.

eliziumnw >>:
Помогите пожалуйста! подскажите как вывести средства или перевести их из баланса в средства. использую metatrader E-Global Trade & Finance Group. у меня баланс растёт, уже в 5 раз больше средств. вот что мне делать? и как закрыть все операции чтобы выводить деньги? спасибо!

You should not look at the balance sheet, but at Equity. i.e. "funds". Because the "balance sheet" does not reflect reality.
Balance reflects closed positions. Equity reflects the real state of your account. That is, the amount you would have left if you closed all your open positions (net of margin). That is, the margin requirements will return to your account when you close the funds. But the floating losses, which as far as I understand, are huge, will not be returned to you. I do not want to upset you - but if your balance is 5 times greater than equity, you are most likely bankrupt.
You will not be able to withdraw more money than the equity column shows - this is the amount you actually have... And you can withdraw this money at any time... After closing all open positions, if there's anything left to withdraw :)... at least the brokerage company you mentioned... Webmoney is transferred within an hour.

dmitriy086 >>:

Это вроде как закрыть ордер по рынку при достижении заданной прибыли, но чтоб дц не видел что у меня там закроется ордер в +.
Сам я не программер (((.

it is not possible. The DC always and under all circumstances sees your profits and losses.

lexandros >>:

это невозможно. ДЦ всегда и при любых обстоятельствах видит ваши прибыли и убытки.

I meant ((levels, profit size) - DTs do not see them) at which the order will be closed.

I don't really know what you're talking about... DC doesn't see and will never see when you want to close an order... They are not telepathic... If you set a takeprofit or stoploss, this is stored in the trade order itself, i.e. in the order itself. There is no way to hide it. And if you close with your hands from the market, i.e. without take and stop - how will this be seen/acknowledged by OC?

Maybe I don't understand what you mean...

lexandros >>:
Я не совсем понимаю о чем вы говорите... ДЦ и так не видит и не увидит никогда, когда вы надумаете закрывать ордер... Они же не телепаты...Если вы выставите тейкпрофит или стоплосс - это хранится в самом торговом приказе, т.е. в самом ордере. Это никак не скроешь. А если вы будете закрываться руками с рынка, т.е. без тейков и стопов - как это может увидеть/узнать ДЦ?

Может я так и не понял что имеется ввиду...

Perhaps we didn't understand each other, the order will be closed not by hands but by MTS, that's why we need a code implementing the principle of closing an order when a certain profit is reached, the standard TAKE in ordersend is not suitable.

Um...
Well, it's easy to close on profit
OrderSelect
if (OrderProfit()>= desired profit) OrderClose

Or am I missing something again...

Try to make your message clearer then

ZS: "hands off the market" does not mean to actually manually close an order via MT. this is usually said when an order is closed not at stop/profit but by a direct order to close :) i.e. roughly as i indicated above.

Thank you for your answers.

dmitriy086 писал(а) >>
Hi all, need a takeprofit invisible to dc, who has a piece of code please share...

http://rogersignals.com/ru/experts.php?a=TrailingLines
Reason: