[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 245

I am studying Shiryaev's intraday scalping, I use MT4, please advise me:

1. Where can i find EMAs which he uses?

2. Is this method outdated, what do you think of it?

Good day to all)

I have an Expert Advisor. I have an Expert Advisor, it is able to detect big trends and has a good edge on them, but I can barely cover the slippage on the fishless market.

My question is: How do I write the signal for scaling in? The idea is this - I`m adding when there is more than a stop above the first position and the trend is showing.

I am interested in the unit itself which sends a signal to make a deal. I am using the code copied from the standard MACD Sample EA.

How to correct it for example to open long position and then close both open and long positions at once?

But the deals multiply like flies and the result is a fucking grail with a thousand open trades((((

To the Futures trading connoisseurs -

what is the (quantitative) difference between 1 tick in futures and 1 pip in FOREX?

I am trying to create an EA based on 2 MA crossings of RSI! I found one example of indicator RSI+MA and EA based on it, but when tested EA does not make deals.

I have added 1 more MA to the indicator, it seems it works ok, but EA still does not work. I have not really understood mql4 yet, I am counting on the help of experienced people! This is what I got:
Files:
myarsi.mq4  3 kb
rsirema.mq4  13 kb

I pulled the indicator onto the chart, skipped a few candles and added another one just like it. As sad as it is to say, there was a discrepancy in the indicator values. It turns out there is still a lot to learn about MQL. Could you help me with this kind of error in the indicator? Thank you.

IlyaA писал(а) >>
I took the indicator out on the chart, skipped a few candles and added another one like it. As sad as it is to say, there was a discrepancy in the indicator values. It turns out there is still a lot to learn about MQL. Could you help me with this kind of error in the indicator? Thank you.

It may be possible to remove the redrawing from the indicators. But after that you won't like them anymore.

chief2000 >> :

To the Futures trading connoisseurs -

What is the (quantitative) difference between 1 tick in futures and 1 pip in FOREX?

A single tick for both commodities and futures can be a few pips or even tens of pips.

E.g. a mini SP-500 (ES), and the minimum value of the 1st tick is =25 pips.

Vinin >> :

It may be possible to remove the redrawing from the indicators. But then you won't like them anymore.

That's the indicator I wrote. And I must have overlooked something. Can you tell me if there are any recommendations for the programming code when this situation is detected?

IlyaA >> :

That's the indicator I wrote. And I must have overlooked something. Can you tell me if there are any recommendations to the program code when this situation is detected?

Consider Open they don't redraw, or 1 bar at a time.

IlyaA писал(а) >>

That's the indicator I wrote. And apparently I have not taken something into account. Can you tell me if there are any recommendations for the programming code when this situation is detected?

>> Each case has its own solution.

Reason: