[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 739

People help to release this operator at least who knows what and how can help

while ( Условие если закрылся любой ордер )                  
{   то опредеяем тип закрытого ордера определяем по 3 значениям это по типу ордера бай или сел и по объему лота, 

по стопу или по тейку закрылся,

алгоритм определение бай =B, сел=S, лот0.1=1, лот0.5=5, лот1=10, закрытие по стопу =C , закрытие по тейку =T , итак пример закрылся бай с лотом 0.5 по тейку то значение передается B,5,T

}   значение передаем следущему оператору {  по переданому значению выбераем из списка нужный ордер и открываем его  } после того как ордер открыт возращяемся в начало

Thanks to everyone who responded, I will try

artmedia70:
Your entry criteria are very vaguely defined. It is not clear to me personally. If you need to control the crossing of any level, then changing all the parameters you have provided have no interfering factors. Just look at the value of the required parameter on the first bar and the value of the same parameter on the second bar. If the value of the parameter on the first bar is higher than a threshold value that you have specified and the value on the second bar is lower, we have a crossover from bottom to top. If the value on the first bar is lower and the value on the second bar is higher - we have a crossing from up to down. Here we have two signals for Buy and Sell. You can check just the value above or below - so we will have the same signal, but throughout the time the parameter is either above or below the monitored value.
SZY. If the parameters didn't change, we would never have a signal... :)

You probably did not look at the picture, i understand and support what you said, but the essence of the question is not whether the entry point is max or min * by 0.25 from this max or min. how to describe it in an EA, so that the EA will define max and min and respectively an entry point?????

Gentlemen programmers, please advise me what I should put in my Expert Advisor to make it trade only once on 1 bar.

I would really appreciate it.

cyclik33:

Gentlemen programmers, please advise me what to put in the EA to make it trade only 1 time on 1 bar.

Thank you in advance.

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
bool takt(){                                             
   static datetime new;         //переменная для хранения времени открытия баров
   if(new != Time[0]){          //проверка совпадения времени открытия текущего бара с значением переменной new
      new = Time[0];            //если не совпало, значит бар новый- тогда запомнить и вернуть true
      return(true);
   }else{
      return(false);            //если совпало значит тот же самый бар, вернуть false
   }
}
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

At the very beginning of the start function add a call line for this function:

if(!takt())return;
The advisor will only be activated once, on a new bar.

Hi.

Do EAs work on dow jones and s&p500 indices in MT4 or only on currencies?

Thanks

Baltimor:

Hi.

Do EAs work on dow jones and s&p500 indices in MT4 or only on currencies?

Thanks

Working

Decided to install pipsolov3-don't know how to copy the indicators.Who can advise.Thanks in advance.

Can you please tell me why the optimisation on H1 period works, but not on M30 (tab "Optimisation results" is empty). The history seems to be loaded.

an11:
Please tell me why the optimization on the period H1 works, but not on M30 (tab "Optimization Results" is empty). The history seems to be loaded.

Maybe you just could not find a profitable combination of parameters, try unchecking the "Ignore useless results" option.

And do not forget to check the checkboxes in the Expert Advisor settings for the parameters you want to optimize, as well as set the step and optimization limits.

Reason: