[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 329

Good afternoon, everyone.

I am writing my first EA.

I have prescribed in init() function some one time initial collection of chart data.

Function deinit() and start() are empty, there are only two brackets and return between them.

When compiling to check what I had written there remained only

two identical errors '(' - function definition unexpected

One of them refers to the int deinit() line, the second to the int start() line.

If you comment out Return in the deinit() function, there will be one error after compilation,

which refers to the int deinit() line

I CAN NOT GET RID OF IT - WHO KNOWS WHAT'S WRONG?

Need help...

Isolatedly testing entries. How can I programmatically create conditions to close a previously opened position - either buy or sell - after

5,10,15...n bars (days, hours)? Thank you in advance.

Need help...

Isolatedly testing entries. How can I programmatically create conditions to close a previously opened position - either buy or sell - after

Need help...

Need help...

Roman. писал(а) >>

Need help...

The help is very much needed. Subtract the time of position opening from the current time and compare it with the specified time of waiting. If the time is exceeded, close the position.

Vinin >> :

Apparently a lot of help is needed. Subtract the position opening time from the current time and compare it with the set waiting time. If the time is exceeded, close the position.

Just not familiar with date and time functions...

Roman. писал(а) >>

Just unfamiliar with date and time functions...

So you have to meet them anyway. why not now?

Vinin >> :

So you have to meet them anyway. why not now?

Already in the process of getting acquainted... Day(), Hour() etc....

Recently I've encountered the problem of missing ticks with start(). If I transfer the ticks via DDE to matlab and collect them there, will the loss be reduced? Has anyone tried it?
Reason: