[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 184

zxc >> :

>> Immediately after switching on the terminal, change the magick of the EA.

To make it clearer, I should clarify that this function cannot be "reset" in a normal way, and there is no need to. It just looks through the history of closed orders and displays the result. And history, as the government tells us, is not good to falsify it.

A simple question about EA input parameters. Is there any limit on number of input parameters extern for EA? I'm missing some parameters for some reason when I add them... And if there are such limitations, is it possible to increase the number of input parameters?

KoZaNOStra >> :

>> hello all

There is a custom function bool isCloseLastPosByStop(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1). The function returns 1 if stoploss is triggered and the terminal is shut down.

When restarting the terminal, the function saves this 1. What should be done to make the function return zero when the terminal is switched on and work as planned - when closing by stoploss takes 1, when closed by another reason - 0. Please advise, if not difficult, I lack the skills to do it now.

If the function is only called before an order is opened, it is possible to check the Enable/Initialise EA flag in the function. When the EA is enabled, Flag=True. Then, when the program is being executed and the function is called, the function checks the Flag first. If Flag=True, the function changes it to Flag=False and returns 0. If Flag=False the function looks at history and returns value depending on triggering of stop.

zxc >> :

>> Immediately after switching on the terminal, change the magick of the EA.

Thank you, the method is simple and acceptable. >> I will apply it.

granit77 >> :

To make it clearer, this function cannot be "reset" in a normal way, nor does it need to be. It simply looks at the history of closed orders and gives the result. And history, as the government assures us, is not good to falsify.

That's right... let's do what the previous government did, rewrite the key historical points))

help me catch the previous extremes on the zigzag,...really need ..... zigzag

Thanks in advance to everyone who responds!

Good day everyone!

I am a newbie, not new at all, please help.

Please advise what to change in this indicator to make the alerts appear at the moment of crossing stochastics lines, not on the next bar.

I use it for long timeframes and the alert on the next bar leads to a considerably lag.

Guys, give me a hint. The search didn't yield anything. How do I calculate how many which orders I have individually (not totals). Buystops, sellstops, etc. I have a good working knowledge of the market, I do not know how to calculate my profit/loss.

001 >> :
Guys, give me a hint. The search didn't give me anything. How do I calculate how many which orders I have individually (not totals). Buystops, sellstops etc. Thanks!

Only with brute force in the loop

If possible in code form, I've got my head cracked :)
Reason: