[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 182

Try Envelopes - with Limits you can get good results from the borders.

Or vice versa, here ' Stochastic Indicator. A curious observation." It has a stochastic.

On the breakdown it works wonderfully, you don't need to do anything. It only needs to show Flat.

grego >> :

Good afternoon. No with the bolinder, not really. Let me try to explain the situation on the chart. You see two fractal lines working on the breakdown. Everything would be OK if it weren't for the flat. During the flat, well seen on the chart, then one or the other side returns to the channel and stop plummeting and it is 3-4 times in the flat. I closed one side by Stop when there is more than 80 closed buy and less than 20 closed. Sell, but the other side is open and there is 2-3 times and it will catch. I also need to use indicator that shows flat and both sides close, and better yet I should make re-warning orders at this moment to trade inside the channel. Can anyone advise which indicator may be used to solve this problem?

I compared RSI and Stochastic visually - it seems that Stochastic is much more sensitive and gives more false signals during flat.

Try RSI(14). Well, BOLLINGER - depending on your goals - you can change the Standard Deviation from 2 to 3

(Unfortunately in MetaTrader you can only set integer values).

Infinity >> :

GrossPeriod is the only reason it may not be displayed!

Not visible on all timeframes, maybe something needs to be enabled in the terminal

Good day, ran into a problem with tracking an open position, the idea is that now I have a stop-loss is moving to Breakeven at a certain profit level, and the problem is that the swaps are not taken into account as such, if anyone knows how to make a stop-loss is moving to Breakeven with the swap will be grateful.

Hello.

How do I pull out the current bar number?

NTH писал(а) >>

Hello.

How do I pull out the number of the current bar?

The current one is always 0.

Maniak-720 писал(а) >>
Hello, I ran into a problem with tracking an open position, the meaning of the following now I have a stop loss moves to Breakeven at a certain profit level, and the problem is that the swaps as such are not taken into account, if anyone knows how to make a stop loss moves to Breakeven including swap would be grateful.

double OrderSwap( )
Returns the value of swap for the currently selected order.
The order should be pre-selected using the OrderSelect() function.

Use this function...

How do I convert a number to 4 decimal places? When calculating, it turns out that the variable is e.g. double price = 1.5221411, where price is the price at which the pending order is placed.

I found NormalizeDouble(), but it rounds. Is there a function that rounds off the unnecessary number of decimal places?
Reason: