who ! who ! but me to school............ - page 4

Prival писал(а) >>

Did you delete your message while I was writing? But I already typed it. And I won't erase it.

Thanks for your answer. And I too believe there should be few but good threads. It's hard for me to admit this, but I re-read about a year ago almost everything I could find. and to my shame I couldn't write anything. At one time I was close to understanding what others wrote, but no more. Then I got annoyed with all the examples on these muwings and stopped. I now try to use the services of a programmer. Thanks to Kim. He tolerated me for a long time. I understand that what I wrote about school is not realistic. Everyone here is an adult. But I guess I wrote it out of desperation. Don't judge. By the way, it's " B. Kerrigan, D. Ritchie. The C Programming Language" I couldn't download. But to be honest I don't want to anymore. I understood everything from the SK book . I didn't even have any questions. But I couldn't write anything and still can't do anything. Well, I can't do anything and I will consider it I didn't really want to.

Sincerely, Azer.

I used to learn MQL from CodersGuru lessons, very well organized and presented, in my opinion. You can find them on many forums by searching for MQL lessons Codersguru, e.g. here http://www.forexforums.org/introduction-autotrading-tutorials/509-mql4-tutorials-ans-lessons-codersguru.html

If you want to learn programming, learn C++, you'll get hateful comments, but it's better to start with a normal modern language rather than something that is almost not written in anymore. You'll get a lot of unnecessary habits, and then you'll have a hard time switching to C++ again. Buy or download "C++ without aggravation" book + CD. You'll learn all basics very quickly and immediately in C++. The book is written very smartly. Everything is confirmed by examples and each example is covered to the bones)))). You will write your first console application on the very first day)))

I, on the other hand, am an opponent of C-like languages, I think they are evil :)

I prefer Delphu in general...

I do not advise to switch to OOP right away, because a trivial print('hello word') is done in two clicks, without understanding why a LOT of files are generated...

On the other hand, the same pacal ... one file ... code and the result ... where each line will be responsible for things you need, rather than 'plugging mandatory module', etc.

If you switch to a powerful development environment, you get a lot of automated features, which makes you lazy to do something with your hands, instead of driving with a mouse and Ctrl + Space

anyway...

In general, I started with LogoWriter language (it was a hell of a thing) (this is a language where the turtle draws something from the code with all the conditions, loops, etc... man... it's a bit nostalgic).

azik1111 >> :

Hello. I've read a lot of forum threads and noticed a surprising pattern: it always comes down to an argument between professionals, and mostly not on the subject of the forum. A man asked for advice on learning programming and got only a link to a textbook, which is at the top and the only one. It's a good textbook. Guys, stop arguing. And if you don't mind, give some practical advice apart from the links. Give me a methodology, I need it too. Don't give me examples about learning to count first, and then learn mathematics. At one time I programmed, for example in Fortran, and quite successfully within the university program. At school I was also familiar with such forgotten machines as Minsk-32 and Minsk-22. By the way, I graduated from a maths class and I can still tell all kinds of numbers from each other. I realize that my message won't change anything but I'd like to speak out.

Regards, Azer.

P.s. One more thing. All forum threads end with the conclusion that it is not worth trying, because it is impossible to create a grail anyway. So why all these conversations then? Just for the sake of the same conversations?

For me the MQL4 Manual by Sergey Kovalev is the best. Of course, it has some flaws, but it's simple and understandable even to a person who has never done programming. And if something remains unclear, it can always be clarified on the forum.

If you ask a question in point, you will be nearly always well answered...

But if you start asking for a "grail", you're in trouble... :)

There goes Prival))))
What's the question for????
it turns out segregation and divided societies in education))))
i.e. someone studied in a classical soviet i.e. european school and someone studied in the american waldor system.
Next, I turn to the problems of learning programming:

1. Those who know school mathematics may work as professional programmers.
===

However, you can ask as many questions as you want, but you can't become a programmer
under these conditions:
2. If you have problems with school geometry, or if you studied geometry in Waldorian
you will not have spatial reasoning, i.e. you cannot think of a program without geometry.
==toprogram, you must be able to draw a triangle mathematically correctly.

3. If you have problems with algebra, you cannot write the algorithm semantically correctly.
4. If there are problems with elements of higher mathematics (limits, derivatives), then arrays will not be amenable.

5. if there are problems with fractions, it will be difficult....

Summary: if programming doesn't lend itself to it, take high school maths lessons from a tutor.

I must be having some glitches on my computer after all.

First time I was able to set EUR/USD 60 min for the Championship.

I wrote and sent a message in this thread, but it took me only 3 times, but it (the message) appeared. I have seen it. Then disappeared (.

The message is an unoffended copy of the first reply of this branch, two links to the SK tutorial and Rosh's lessons.

Now I could barely paste the picture into a post in the mat questions thread.

Yesterday I clicked the link confirming my registration at one of the sites and got thrown out (.

Regarding education (classical, non classical, ours, zabugornoe) yes, the main thing that would be. This thread evokes nostalgia, to throw back 30 years but back to school, eh, how I would be a model pupil, and the lessons would not run away and the pioneers did not shoot with a slingshot).

I consider myself lucky to have had teachers. They used to beat us like cows. If many people are afraid of the strength of analysis, the radio engineers were not, it was nothing compared to radar. We had a saying, "If you've passed radiolocation, you can get married, because there's nothing scarier". Some of them couldn't take the strain, we had one in our company who was discharged and his head went off and as far as I know he hasn't come back yet ((.

IHMO anyone can become a programmer, but the "good programmer" probably can become only persistent and meticulous.

Xalegi >> :

I, on the other hand, am an opponent of C-like languages, I think they are evil :)

I prefer Delphu in general...

I do not advise to switch to OOP right away, because a trivial print('hello word') is done in two clicks, without understanding why a LOT of files are generated...

On the other hand, the same pacal ... one file ... code and the result ... where each line will be responsible for things you need, rather than 'plugging mandatory module', etc.

If you switch to a powerful development environment, you get a lot of automated features, which makes you lazy to do something with your hands, instead of driving with a mouse and Ctrl + Space

anyway...

In general, I started with LogoWriter language (it was a hell of a thing) (it's a language where the turtle draws something in the code with all the conditions, loops, etc... Man... that's a drag)

Well, there's another point. C++ is a good language (one might even say the best), that's one. And two, a person will learn MQL at the same time. Since they are actually twins. And then the knowledge can be applied to trading. And earn his first million ...... or not ...... anything can happen.

Nostalgia... When I remember, I shudder
I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears, i.e. I was there and directly when...
I was there, i.e. in the command bunker, when the unit's inspector identified an officer in the company who did not know the air defence grid.
Graduate)))) KVIRTU, he graduated and his head is still in the right place.
There's no point in nagging if you don't have a school base.
That kid's not gonna make a programmer, either.
They say he's serving his time as a general.
Brrr
Reason: