I'll give you money for "upgrading" (improving) the EA! - page 9

Anyone interested in the EA's trading results (on a real account) over the last 24 hours?

Come on! Let's see what he's got going for him :)

On 28 October 2008 I opened a real account with a deposit of 4,600 roubles. EURUSD, M1 timeframe, leverage 1:100. But now my lot was not 0.1, but minimum: 0.01

Here are the results of the Expert Advisor in 24 hours:

Almost 1.5 times the value in 24 hours, playing the smallest lot. That's great!

About 25 trades. On average 20-25 pips per trade. The Expert Advisor is definitely worth the effort.

I will probably tackle the code of Expert Advisor at the weekend. I am interested :)

Here you go. I just drew it in pint, just to make it clear. How much the trend was dropping and in what direction.

The red dots indicate the time the Expert Advisor started working, and its last sale. Seems like a day.

zxc >> :

Almost 1.5 times the value in 24 hours, playing the smallest lot. That's great!

About 25 trades. On average 20-25 pips per trade. It is definitely worth improving my Expert Advisor.

I will probably start testing the code this weekend. I am interested :)

I even regretted using the minimum lot.

Isn't that a bit much, do you think?

:)

Figar0 >> :

Whoever wants to see what's inside knows how to do it. And you don't need to post it like this, an executable file is enough. To be honest, I have never met an Expert Advisor that we wanted to look through in the Strategy Tester at least.

I've tested it with M1 on H1 with and without MM, by ticks and by opening, it shows good profit and is more or less stable.

tim21701 >> :

I'm already regretting that I set the lot low.

I think I got a good feeling about EuroX2.If the channel starts to go wider, it usually buys on the top and sells on the bottom.

FOXXXi >> :

I got it: first it is stable, then it goes down in two trades.If the channel starts to go wider, it usually buys on the top and sells on the bottom.

Look at the title of the thread - would I be writing here if I could do it myself? I learnt Pascal, but I didn't like C from the beginning and now I know it was for nothing. ( I don't know how to help you. Write - write and sooner or later someone will come back, or better yet, download a tutorial and do it yourself (I just don't have time for it). Yes, and here I look - not much use. It's already 10 pages long and not a single suggestion from a programmer... Nonsense!

tim21701 >> :

and not a single suggestion from a programmer... Nonsense!

Inattentive reading....

Reason: