"Miracle", "digital" "group" movement indicator - page 6

do you think it is possible to block a transaction on a cross with two majors?

eh, are there any fish around here?

at least give me a hint where to dig...

forex-k:

do you think it is possible to block a cross trade with two majors?
Yes and yes again.

Zhunko:

Purely mathematically it is correct. It's just...

This model will only work in one case. Mine works in all cases. It's more universal.

What does the model have to do with it? Any currency pairs are elementary calculated from the majors. That's why there are always enough majors.

neama:

eh, are there any fish around here?

at least give me a hint where to dig...

from mathematics there's all sorts of integrals and differentials, remember?

There are constants that appear and then disappear for some reason,

very vague, of course, but Zhunko gave his word to keep quiet:)))

hrenfx:
Yes and yes again.

Affirmative no. as the cross and synthetic chart of the two majors do not coincide.

And this mismatch grows with every bar and can reach 10-100 conventional balanced points or more

If it were possible to lock the crosses so easily, DTs would not need crosses from liquidity providers at all

Try to open an order for EURGBP and lock this order with two majors, check it in a week.

OlegTs:

In maths, remember all the integrals and differentials?

There are constants that appear and then disappear for some reason,

very vague, of course, but Zhunko gave his word to keep quiet:)))

tinny :) i also remember the word derivatives :)

OK, one more clarification is the calculation of the degree of correlation of pairs - and on this you draw out the coefficients.

I just came up with such a scheme. Trying to go through the weights is a hopeless task, just like working with a network.

forex-k:

Affirmative no. as the cross chart and the synthetic chart of the two majors do not coincide.

And this discrepancy increases with every bar and can reach 10-100 conventional balanced points or more

If it were possible to lock the crosses so easily, DTs would not need crosses from liquidity providers at all

Try to open an order on EURGBP and lock this order with two majors, check it in a week.

In the links you were given a tool that knows how to build crosses and shows the dynamics of spread changes on them.

P.S. Man, is it laziness or ignorance...

hrenfx:

The links gave you a tool that knows how to build crosses and shows spread dynamics on them.

P.S. Man, is this laziness or ignorance...

It is very easy to build crosses and even more so to catch fleas on the gaps between a cross and two majors at instant execution. in reality it is impossible to make money on these micro gaps.

and this is not what we are talking about. i said whether it is possible to lock (hedge) one cross order with two major orders. the answer is impossible.

Locking is a derivative of hedging, which is a technique of hedging risks associated with volatile market behavior.

Locking is used as or instead of a stop-loss to limit losses.

forex-k:

And that's not what I'm talking about. I said can one cross order be blocked (hedged) by two major orders. the answer is impossible.

You have no idea how a multi-currency hedge is done. The links have finished papers that show, among other things, how this multi-currency hedge is done.

Amazingly, wherever you shake it up, there are disputes everywhere. Which seem to be based on some internal complexities. Instead of getting to the bottom of the issue and parrying constructively, the snot starts. You try to constructively justify your point of view with MQL4-implementations, charts, mathematical models, but the answer is nothing but empty rhetoric.

Reason: