"Miracle", "digital" "group" movement indicator - page 8

Shit, it's always like this. :(

If Reshetnikov starts saying something sensible halfway down the road, there'll be shouting and shitting here.

There's no place else to join in...

Zhunko:
There is no bullying. I just got some sleep and saw it through different eyes :-)) It's all silly... Arguing is stupid...

some people even have two mashes that can work as a grail. for some reason i don't have a grail. so another picture of the reflection of all the same processes is suggestive.

forex-k:

Try to open an order on EURGBP and lock that order with two majors, check it after a week. the difference will be obvious

Explain your point. For example if you take it from now, over the last month and a half the indicated EURGBP basket (+0.17 EURUSD,-0.15 GBPUSD,-0.17 EURGBP) has fluctuated in the range of +15 -40 $, which is a fluctuation in spreads. Are you referring to this difference?

marketeer:
Explain your point. For example, if you take it from now, over the last month and a half the specified EURGBP basket (+0.17 EURUSD,-0.15 GBPUSD,-0.17 EURGBP) has fluctuated in the range of +15 -40 $, which is a fluctuation of spreads. Are you referring to this difference?

I meant the equity graph of one cross order and the equity graph of two majors will never coincide however we try to find the necessary lots (coefficients) for the majors to hedge

Hedge is a risk-free option, while in our case the risk is evident since the total equity may both increase and go into negative value.

No. That is why brokerage companies use market makers' liquidity not only for majors but also for crosses.

Zhunko:
There is no bullying. I just got some sleep and saw it through different eyes :-)) It's all silly... Stupid arguments...

+1

forex-k:

affirmative no. as the cross and synthetic chart of the two majors do not coincide.

and this mismatch grows with each bar and can reach 10-100 notional balancing points or more after a while

You have not proved

it is 18-35 mc friday 8.10.2010

open a demo in the demo, open orders and give us an invest

By the way, the amount of demodepo that you will open will be visible immediately, before you open orders

Mischek:

You have not proved.

it's 18-35 mc friday 8.10.2010

Open a demo in a demo, open an order and give us the investment

By the way, the amount of the demodel, which you will open, will be visible immediately, before you open the orders.

why prove what is obvious and factual.

here's a screenshot of my index from october 1, the pink line is a so called hedge that consists of two majors and that it coincides with the cross? (synchronization and point values are accounted for!)

i should say right away that if someone decided to pips at three pairs synthetic, it would be useless. the spreads of three pairs exceed the range of tick fluctuations in synthetic.

forex-k:

why prove something that is obvious and factual.

here's a screenshot of my index from october 1, the pink line is the so called hedge which consists of two majors, and that it coincides with the cross?

The charts are at least not time synchronised.

forex-k:

why prove something that is obvious and factual.

here's a screenshot of my index from october 1, the pink line is the so called hedge which consists of two majors, and that it coincides with the cross?

Once again . You have made an unsubstantiated assertion . To prove it, only the demonstration of your open orders is suitable .

goldtrader:
The charts are at least not time-synchronised.

100% synchronised! meaning for missing bars
Reason: