Tester charts of future championship participants - page 11

Borisytch писал (а) >>

In the end, one needs normal human happiness ... and sorry, proving your bigger is not going to add to one's happiness ... Read history... dead end, gentlemen... It's a sad, beaten path... That's not happiness...

But you didn't understand what I told you with this answer and cut out - quoted - not the most important part

but the provocative part - which as a rule gives impetus for reasoning, but is not the main one.

---

happiness is a complex substance

one man's happiness is another man's misery

--

some people only need to measure themselves - and feel superior - (let's say primitive)

someone else needs something more

I've made a number of analogies for a reason - for some reason you chose and cited the lowest level with the cuprum -

---

Did it embarrass you that people started posting results... ? you got the analogy ? with the quoted part

--

I personally find the topic interesting in other ways - I repeat I'm MORE interested in getting information

sandex писал (а) >>

Я думаю лот надо было поставить больше.

TheXpert wrote (a) >>

So there's only one order being used as well.

With aggressive reinvestment and multiple lots, it starts to drain on the last month's split.

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Personally, I am interested in other things - I repeat I am MORE interested in getting information

"Cause and effect relationship": as it turns out, identifying this is something all traders do. The topic is necessary and good. But without a little flubbing, like unsalted food. I would put mine on display too, but my modesty won't let me. Everyone will see it soon enough. Very soon. :)

YuraZ писал (а) >>

I have made a number of analogies for a reason - for some reason you have chosen and quoted with the cuppa - the lowest rung

It's silly to get into someone else's argument butthat's not what Borisytch meant.

coaster писал (а) >>

"Causality": as it happens, all traders are involved in identifying this. The topic is necessary and good. But without a little flubbing, like unsalted food. I would put mine on display too, but my modesty won't let me. Everyone will see it soon enough. Very soon. :)

:-))) well, they probably won't ask you to show me - just show me.

--

Yeah, there's a term in psychology, medicine, and investigative practice.

Usually the subject reacts to what he's most interested in.

Yuri, believe me... I abbreviated your monologue to find the weakest point and to stab... I heard and felt your point... Don't bother... I respect what you're saying... I understand ...
... Yeah, well... that I... whatever you want... It's all the same... Each of us expects a balanced discussion with a colleague, not the dubious joy of knowing that his EA showed "something" greater or less ... Here, if I'm not mistaken MQL forum ... FORUM ... let me remind you again ... sorry, not a sweepstakes! ... not the olympics but the forum ...
... Sorry if I'm wrong...

What is our life? Of course, it's a game.

Borisytch писал (а) >>
Yuri, believe me ... I shortened your monologue in order to find the weakest point and to poke ... I heard and felt your point... don't bother... I respect what you're saying... I understand ...
... Yeah, well... that I... whatever you want... It's all the same... Each of us expects a balanced discussion with a colleague, not the dubious joy of knowing that his EA has shown "something" greater or less ... Here, if I'm not mistaken MQL forum ... FORUM ... let me remind you again ... sorry, not a sweepstakes! ... not the olympics but the forum ...
... Sorry if I'm wrong...

Have you :-)))) judging by the drawings presented, decided that this is my weak spot ?

believe me :))) not a poke.

i'm very calm about what people say on forums.

---

I'm glad if you get the point...

that's what Mischek thinks too.

No one is saying it is longer and fatter and gives more profit - it's not like there is any exchange of information.

and i agree that it's more interesting to just find something of interest and value

for example i know very well what my system will show

I can tell you if there's a trend in a particular configuration = it will show if it doesn't

---

I will also note during the championship, we will get a lot of useful information and ideas

(this is the aspect I'm most interested in)

it would be nice to have this topic back to what it was originally

ortv писал (а) >>
it would be nice if this thread was back to what it was originally

Who has the figures for the 01/10/2007 - 25/12/2007 area, for example?

give similarly impressive results?

here's mine! for this period!

Reason: