Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 9

Cronex писал(а) >>
Well, I should be hysterical when I look at these strategies.

Yeah, well, after them, you're second. And he's probably either in on it or he's really jealous of me. As they say, it's either that or one of the two..... ))))

Korey >> :

can be squeezed:

Earlier, a poor boy was kicked out of the tournament for living on the same street as a computer programmer.
That young man tried to explain how he was kicked out of the tournament using his IP address, but he was forgotten.

LeoV in his interview showed that his adviser is a corporate guy,
which means, technically, there's a potential disqualification looming,
but why the hesitation?

MQ has correctly identified the needs of the brokerage companies and very timely - or so they said - they have successfully occupied the sector of a simple product - MT4, by making it for the copper money.
Let's call it Easy Terminal.
A bigger company grit their teeth and entered the market with a competing product - Smart Easy Terminal
and promoted it to LeoV.
Question - will LeoV be disqualified?
-specifically not as this is a war, MQ is too weak to argue with neuroshell((
-maybe they will if it helps publicity)))
but the residue and probable disqualification of LeoV remained,

there is also the aspect of failure - the corporation lost - who will be responsible - ah yes of course the terminator pipsers are responsible for the corporation losing.
What's the solution for LeoV?
"Blondes - Let's go!!!

Well, there is still time to squeeze and let it burst, but isn't the political and economic confrontation between the superpowers behind it?

LeoV, you're screwed, The fate of world civilisation depends on you).

Mischek писал(а) >>

Well, all that's left to do is to press on and let it burst, and isn't the political and economic confrontation between the superpowers behind it?

LeoV, you're screwed, the fate of world civilization depends on you).

Thank you for your trust! ))) >> I didn't even expect so much depends on me ))))

Korey >> :

can be squeezed:

MQ has very correctly identified the needs of the DCs and very timely - read lucky - took the sector of the manufacturer of a simple product - MT-4, by making it for the copper money.
Let's call it Easy Terminal.
A bigger company grit their teeth and entered the market with a competing product - Smart Easy Terminal.
there is another aspect of failure - the corporation lost - who will be responsible - ah yes of course the terminator pipers are responsible for the loss of the corporation.
What's the solution for LeoV?
"Blondes - Let's go!!!

This.... we read this forum too :)

LeoV

Before the championships, there was also a debate on how to understand this clause. The organisers gave a formula. It was also posted here. And many have answered you. I don't care what TP is set, the main thing is that the server accepted it. The difference should be more than 2 spreads and another 25%. No one is breaking the rules.

And if they do, it will be clear at the end of the Championship because these 25% have to be calculated.

Prival писал(а) >> the organisers gave the formula. They put it up here too.

>> where?

Mathemat писал(а) >>
Ayyyyy, what a serious statement. strelec, have you kept stats on stoplevels since the start of the championship?

The statistics are in my logbook. The invalid stop error. When it appears, it means that the stoplimit level at that moment was high. Take last week and month ago.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Where?

'Why don't they take the pipers off the champs?' post by Renate

Well that was the clarification of what is Profit and what is TP. As far as I've been able to figure out they are different things. If they are not, let Renat correct. What are the problems? No, I don't think there are any problems.

Renat wrote >>

Yes, the trades with 0 <= profit <= spread are considered.

As it is, neither me, nor you, nor the respectable Korey decide on who may or may not participate. So it is senseless to play demagogy on this topic. There was a specific talk about Profit and TR - is it the same or not. We asked the question not only to me but to Volodya as well.

PrizmaL wrote (a) >>

You're right, I think MetaQuotes should come in and explain the whole situation.

I personally wonder what is Pips, because after seeing the results of the Championship, it might be interesting to have such a TS as a hedging one

But I don`t want to be discouraged after the fact. I do not want to be caught after the fact - they do not pay out the profit. I do not see anything wrong with it.

And if the company MetaQuotes wants to disqualify someone, I assure you, they will do it without our kind of smart tips and advice. They see better than anyone and know what is happening at the championships,

so I do not see a problem

If Korey sees it, it is his own business.

LeoV писал(а) >>

I personally would be interested in scalping, because I saw the results of the Championship, it may be interesting to have such TS as hedging one. But I don't want that brokerage companies would not pay out profit after the fact.

I have a very good idea to use the trading robot. In my Expert Advisor "PrizmaL" all according to the rules of each brokerage company with its own settings that do not violate its rules and in case the brokerage company does not pay profit, it is just a brokerage company that is not going to pay those who start earning in Forex.

Reason: