Tester charts of future championship participants - page 13

I was joking, it's an expert who reads data from the hst file 3 hours ahead and trades as if he knows what's coming. It's not competitive. I'll delete it now. I'm gonna scare the hell out of everybody.

Gentlemen, will it be possible to see and touch these EAs after registration is over? :)

or is it still classified information even after the end of the tournament?

Serg_ASV писал (а) >>

This is my advisor for last year's championship period - no change in parameters. If it repeats last year's situation, it will be good.

It will not repeat anything. The market is different.

m

SergeySDK писал (а) >>

Neural network exported from NeuroShell2, inputs are digital filters, trained on zigzag.

I am doing the same thing :) only I am feeding the upgraded MACD to the input. I am doing the same thing now, but I only feed upgraded MACD to my input, and I take selected sections from ZZ (I do it manually).

Did you try it on demo/real? How it worked?

Xalegi писал (а) >>

Gentlemen, will it be possible to see and touch these EAs after registration is over? :)

>> or is it still a secret, even after the tournament is over?

I'll touch them for you... :))))

As for the subject. I have a very modest one.

sandex писал (а) >>

It won't repeat anything. The market is different.

I wouldn't say that...

It was optimised for the period of this year - i.e. "adjusted" for this year, and if by the end of the year the situation does not change dramatically, then there is a chance...

ANG3110 писал (а) >>

I was joking, it's an expert who reads data from the hst file 3 hours ahead and trades as if he knows what's coming. It's not competitive. I'll delete it now. I'm gonna scare everybody.

You did. Got it.

Zet1972 писал (а) >>
m

Why m

ANG3110 писал (а) >>

I was joking, it's an expert who reads data from the hst file 3 hours ahead and trades as if he knows what's coming. It's not competitive. I'll delete it now. I'm gonna scare everyone.

hope you don't have a time machine :) and no history for the next 3 months...

Reason: