Tester charts of future championship participants - page 10

Borisytch писал (а) >>
... what with all the good people...

Yeah, well, here come the bad ones. If you don't know how to communicate, go your own way. Did you open this thread? Did you ask for constructive feedback here? You don't like the topic? Who's forcing you to read it?

Borisytch писал (а) >>
... ...what a dick-flicking does to good people in principle... It's so constructive, and not even a little bit of action. Yeah ... you guys are ridiculous ... Right...

Registration is over, you can't change anything but delete it, and "how others do it" is very interesting, so why not try it on?

What 'constructive'? This thread is for posting EA charts that will fry on the Champ.

Borisytch писал (а) >>
... What a way to measure {...} people who are not bad in principle... ...and not a single piece of work... Yeah ... you guys are ridiculous ... right ...

How would you like it?

in kindergarten and school toilets at pioneer camp - didn't you pull out with pride, a grown-up organ ?

then the wrappers.

then who's got what Mercedes

then which PENTHOUSE

then what's a yacht or what's an island?

then which country has WHAT ARMY - who has what navy?

Then there is the dispute over who is allowed to BOMB this or that territory - to invade a country and who is not.

Towns and villages named after leaders - who has more names on the map?

it is a common thing in life and what amazes you?

--

It is interesting to assess the chances of winning and get some information.

What's wrong with that?

It is interesting to gauge the chances of winning and to get information.

bstone писал (а) >>

It will pass. Who says the expert has to be profitable before the championship?

He is clearly losing.

And the rules say that the Expert Advisor must not lose on the testing period.

That's exactly what I was thinking when, sorry, it came out ... The Championship is seen as something separate from real trading, with its own rules ... peculiarities ... and therefore irrelevant to real life and work ... No adult, thoughtful analysis - no, present - poor preparation, spontaneity ... like "I'll bang on", we're free speech ... roulette and the most unsympathetic human traits and habits... Boring... but I'll read... and I'll keep talking... almost no one here bothers to ask - will your message do any good ...?

... Yeah...

sandex писал (а) >>

He is clearly losing.

It is written in the rules that the Expert Advisor must not lose on the testing period.

Nothing of the kind is written there, the Expert Advisor may lose, if it does not fail by Stop Out on a testing period, then it will not be passed.

Borisytch писал (а) >>

That's exactly what I was thinking when, sorry, it came out ... The Championship is seen as something separate from real trading, with its own rules ... peculiarities ... and therefore irrelevant to real life and work ... No adult, thoughtful analysis - no, present - poor preparation, spontaneity ... like "I'll bang on", we're free speech ... roulette and the most unsympathetic human traits and habits... Boring... but I'll read... and I'll keep talking... almost no one here bothers to ask - will your message do any good ...?

... >> yeah...

О. You're not boring anymore.

YuraZ писал (а) >>

How would you like it?

in kindergarten and school toilet pioneer camp - didn't you pull out with pride, a grown up organ ?

it's a common occurrence in life and what are you surprised about?

--

In the end, a person needs normal human happiness ... and sorry, proving everyone that yours is bigger does not add up to happiness ... Read history... dead end, gentlemen... It's a beaten and sad road... that's not happiness...

Dima_S. писал (а) >>

looks pretty good on the outside! using a neural network (judging by the name)?

Neural network, exported from NeuroShell2, inputs are digital filters, trained on zigzag.

Reason: