AutoGraf Series 4 - MQL features. - page 2

YuraZ:

there is a first note when a take or stop line is drawn to a new place

the line bounces back to the place where there is a stop or a take and only then there is a jump of the order and then a jump of the line to this place

it seemed to me convenient to move the line visually to a new place and then move the order to that place

This idea is obvious, I thought about it too. I have come to the conclusion that it should not be done this way. The matter is that not every order will be executed. We should not leave the order line where it is (still only) planned to move the order. If the operation is delayed or will not be executed at all (which is rare, but natural), we should calculate the moment when the line should be moved back. I gave up such a solution early on. In our current implementation, the user can be sure that the order lines are where he or she sees them. And if the order changes, the line will also change.

YuraZ wrote (a):

I would like to see it as a wish for autotransactions

set the trend line marked as current for entering and when the price touches the line

make an entry - the opposite trend line would serve as a takeaway

For explicit (accounted on a server) orders it is realised. Put any line out of those listed, put a pending order and pull it with tools 9,10 and 11 (they do not depend on market price, they are pulled by an object) along the line. I recommend using 11 - it will pull up and pull away. When you reach it the order will open. Stop on breakout, limit - inside the channel. By the way, pay attention, the subdirectory AT (in the libraries) has open example codes for controlling all the tools from the custom function AT. Write your code and you will be happy, moreover 2 in 1.

YuraZ wrote (a):

well, i may not have seen everything probably all of it is

and as I understand the release DEMONSTRATION

Very nice stuff!

This release is fully functional and working. There are no restrictions on the demo. To work on a real account you need a personal password.

Would it be possible to calculate the breakeven level price for several orders separately for both bids and sells or for all at once... and also including the transfer of positions with reopening deals? How to create a summary (BC at bank) and print informational summary like Trading Conditions Information on Account

alexx_v:
If you have a Sell or Buy order, you may use this function if you want to open a Sell position at once or to transfer positions at once. How to create a summary (BC at bank) and print informational summary like Trading Conditions Information on Account

There! This is exactly what the AT function is made for.

Take a look, read the details of the technology carefully. And try to understand the main thing: the AT function is an open part of the program. The user can write there anything he wants using all means of MQL4.

Technologically (conceptually), there are 2 ways of AT usage:

1. without binding to AutoGraf. The code contains its own simple algorithms of opening, closing and modifying orders. From the AutoGraf, you can only manage the fact of using the AT function in your work - enable or disable it.

2. With linking to the possibilities of AutoGraf itself. Specifically, it's possible to control how all the tools are set and configured from within an AT. Take a look at the examples in the Example_AT subdirectory. To make it clear, take one of the examples, put it in libraries instead of the existing one and run it in render mode. Then you can see how it works.

------

To answer your question directly, make all the calculations in the AT function, byte-by-trade or whatever. And based on those calculations, manage the orders from AT. At the same time, please note that users will have an opportunity to disable the AT at any time and interfere in trading manually, i.e. they will be able to manage things as they see fit. And what exactly to write in AT, i.e. what should be the algorithm, is up to everyone.

---------

As for the Breakeven, the 4th and 5th tools remember the initial order opening (of course, if the EA at the moment of order opening was working; you can't get this information by means of MQL from the server or terminal - this possibility is not implemented). Wait for the night and set Stop_0 and you will see (at the moment the symbol icon moves).

Yes. There's something else to be said that hasn't been mentioned. From AutoGraf to AT the required information is transferred via arrays. I will soon make my working papers on arrays usable and post them. You can't build the tool control without them. All the arrays are simple and clear. I will just have to give you some comments on them. All these arrays are passed parameters in AT functions. Open the AT codes and you will see.

You get the EAs enclosed in the EAs, but one at a time, am I right? I'm sorry, I'm not a programmer, I'm not even close

SK. писал (а):

As for Breakeven, the 4th and 5th instruments will remember the initial order opening (of course if the Expert Advisor was working at the time the order was opened; you cannot get this information from the server or the terminal using MQL tools, there is no such possibility). Wait until nightfall, set Stop_0 and you will see (at the moment the symbol icon moves).

Yes, that's exactly what I paid attention to in the tester, I looked it up, so yes, they do remember.

Распространение программы.

All versions of AutoGraf Series 4 are distributed on a commercial basis. There is no time or functional limitation to try out the software on a demo account. An annual license to use the software on two live accounts costs $84 (yes, you can buy in, but you cannot get a license for half the price per account - bring a friend). Sale of the program will begin after the end of public testing (approximately mid-May).

T.e. ograni4enie na god, da eshe i na kol-vo shetov? Prosto vopros ne in owlada truda v obshem i celom, trud dolgen opla4ivatsia. Vopros v cena. A cena is simply beshenaya, u4itivaya takie ograni4eniya. Prosto kogda ograni4ivaiut programu na 1 PC, eto poniatno, no v slu4ae treydinga, gde u ludey moget bity po 5-10 realnish shetov, ug izvinite. A ograni4enie per year? Plan nastiruetsia nastolko shikarnaya poddergka 4to ludi platity za upgrade'i kagdiy god?

Eshe vopros, $84, eto vi na rossiyskuiu klientu s takoy cenoy rasshitivaet? T.e. $84, da eshe egegodno?

Smeshno da i tolko. Nu 4tog, flag Vam v ruki i opredelenno v all blag:)

Diam0nd:

T.e. ograni4enie per year, da eshe i na kol-voi shetov? Prosto vopros ne in v owlage of labour in general i celom, trud dolgen opla4ivatsia. Vopros v cena. A cena is simply beshenaya, u4itivaya takie ograni4enie. Smeshno da i tolko. Nu 4tog, flag vam v ruki i vseh blag.

Yeah, $40 a year for a real account is a crazy price...
When you get real, I hope you change your mind.

SK. писал (а):
alexx_v:
I'm not being ironic, I got so used to it after 18 hours, I don't know how I ever got used to it before) it's very convenient in my opinion, and for those who don't like it, there's a disable button )

I don't know if this is the right thing to say at this stage of the programme's development. Perhaps it should be.

The programme does have a pronounced addictive effect. Once you have tried it, felt the convenience and got at least a little used to it (a day or two) in the future it is difficult to refuse to use it. I have repeatedly experienced this effect on myself while working on the program. Usually, when you turn off MT, I leave the Expert Advisor plugged in. I usually leave the Expert Advisor connected to the chart. When MT is switched on tomorrow, the EA will automatically say hello and everything will follow the script. But sometimes I disconnect the EA. In such cases, when MT is switched on, I do not see the coloring of orders and do not understand what is on the screen. I aim to open information about a financial instrument using a customary mouse click, but there is no button. I get a real feeling of irritation. I attach my Expert Advisor instantly and now I feel more comfortable.

So, for those who do not want to get addicted, it's better not to even try:)

:-) I think I am getting into that very same addiction!

the program started to impress right away!

very easy to install and configure, gets the hang of it very quickly!

http://forum.masterforex-v.org/index.php?showtopic=3269&st=480#

komposter:
Diam0nd:

T.e. ograni4enie per year, da eshe i na kol-voi shetov? Prosto vopros ne v oplataet truda v obshem i celom, trud dolgen opla4ivatsia. Vopros v cena. A cena is simply beshenaya, u4itivaya takie ograni4enie. Smeshno da i tolko. Nu 4tog, flag vam v ruki i vseh blag.

Yeah, $40 a year on a real account is a crazy price...
When you get a real one I hope you'll change your mind.

U menia esty realniy shet, i ne 1 (at different brokers). A Vam bi ya posovetoval ne speshity v sugdeniyah o ludiah kotorih Vi ne znaete. Eto raz.

Dva, ya prosto viskazivaiu my opinion, ne bolee. Esli ono otli4aetsia ot Vashego, to eto ne delaet imenno moe ne pravilnym.

Reason: