MetaTrader 5 on a live account - page 4

Interesting:
Can I have the list in the studio?

No problem! VTB24 and Nefteprombank. And both refer to waiting for some sort of "final" release.

http://www.onlinebroker.ru/forum/index.php?PAGE_NAME=message&FID=32&TID=8872&MID=192981#message192981(posts 212-213 as well as 195)

http://forum.masterforex-v.org/index.php?showtopic=3548&view=findpost&p=662309

Нужен ли нам MetaTrader 4 (5)? : ВТБ24
  • www.onlinebroker.ru
Насчёт "кухонь" - ничего не скажу. Сам по себе форекс позиционируется как межбанковская тусовка. Но это совершенно не мешает (по крайней мере, теоретически) той или иной компании работать на форексе через банк. Либо быть "кухней", не выводящей средства на межбанк. Чтобы определить, торгует ли банк (или не_банк), надо смотреть, кто (какая...

Broker's response on MT5 deployment capability as of 06.11.2010

Как было указано, в связи с существующей на настоящий момент технической особенностью MetaTrader 5 - отсутствие API - реализовать технически связь между Кабинетом Клиента и MetaTrader 5 не представляется возможным. Разработчики платформы MetaTrader 5, компания MetaQuotes, работают над созданием данного интерфейса для MetaTrader 5. Как только он будет создан, мы начнем предлагать открытие реальных счетов на платформе MetaTrader 5.

I would like to know what they mean by having real accounts already opened with others?

As long as the strategy tester has no visualisation mode, the words"raw" and MT5 will be written in the same sentence!

Konstantin83:
I would like to know what they mean if they already have real accounts opened by others?

Apparently, those who opened real accounts didn't have the task to "technically implement a connection between Client Cabinet and MetaTrader 5".

In other words, "no account, no problem" :)

Yedelkin:

Apparently, those who opened real accounts didn't have the task to "technically implement a connection between Client Cabinet and MetaTrader 5".

In other words, "no cabinet - no problem" :)

Maybe there are accounts there, but the data is not processed through API (say, all operations are performed by managers in manual mode).

Which is quite possible, in my opinion, because there won't be many people willing to open real accounts.

Then a question for developers)

When is the API planned to be developed ?

Konstantin83:

Then a question for the developers)

When is the API planned to be developed ?

On MetaTrader 5 API:

• MetaTrader 5 Gateway API was released half a year ago
  • MetaTrader 5 Server API released a couple of weeks ago
  • MetaTrader 5 Manager API to be released in the coming weeks
  • MetaTrader 5 Web API to be released in the coming weeks
  • MetaTrader 5 Client API to be released in the coming months

Yes, actually brokers have a major delay in integrating MetaTrader 5 into their own existing back offices. We didn't release all APIs in time, and now we are making up for it intensively.

Amazing, there's no visualisation in the strategy tester, and people care about the API.

Especially probably the first 4 points:)

Renat:

By MetaTrader 5 API:

• MetaTrader 5 Gateway API released six months ago
  • MetaTrader 5 Server API released a couple of weeks ago
  • MetaTrader 5 Manager API to be released in the coming weeks
  • MetaTrader 5 Web API to be released in the coming weeks
  • MetaTrader 5 Client API to be released in the coming months

Yes, actually brokers have a major delay in integrating MetaTrader 5 into their own existing back offices. We didn't release all of the APIs in time, and now we're making up for it diligently.

1. Can we expect the whole API package to be ready by mid-January 2011?

2. Does the FIX API fall into this group?

gisip:

Amazing, there is no visualisation in the strategy tester and people care about the API.

In the strategy tester, custom events don't work, at times, nor does the timer... And people are interested in visualisation :)

gisip:

Amazing, there is no visualisation in the strategy tester and people care about the API.

Personally, I don't care about the "lack of visualisation in the strategy tester" at all, because I've never encountered this beast before.

But people are interested in the reasons of delay of МТ5 appearance at brokers. If the reason is the lack of API, then it is logical to assume that people will also be concerned about the API.

Reason: